Ever since I did the 10.2.0.429 update my battery duration has gone down the drain. The phone shuts down with the battery at 80%. I've to leave it almost perpetually plugged in. And the device heats up rapidly as well when browsing. What can I do?
Posted via CB10
- 11-26-2013, 04:10 PM #2
Had the same problem, but at 20%. I'm guessing you have a STL100-1. It seems to read the battery wrong sometimes
What I did to correct it, was leaving the battery out for an hour
Then plugging the phone into the oem charger without the battery and inserting the battery in after 1 minute and repeating the process after it fully started up
I kept plugging it in without battery and inserting it after 1 minute for 4 times before it would show the correct battery percentage
Posted via CB10October 2006 - December 2008: Samsung 1310 Flip Phone->December 2008 - December 2009: BB Pearl 8100->December 2009 - March 2013: BB Curve 8520->March 2013 - August 2013: BB Curve 9300->(2013: Bricked 7290)->August 2013+: BB Z10!
↓ Remember the Thanks Button is just below!↓
- CrackBerry Master
11-29-2013, 03:58 AM #5
- 1,351 Posts
Seriously, BlackBerry has to address the -1 phone battery issues. You have your complainers about the -3 phones, but I think the number of -3 phones with real battery problems is far less than the -1.
Posted via CB10
- By godsfantasy in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 2Last Post: 11-26-2013, 04:30 PM
- By lcgoldman in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 2Last Post: 11-26-2013, 03:59 PM
- By MichaelAndersonZ10 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 18Last Post: 11-26-2013, 03:01 PM
- By BOLDlygowhereno9900hasgonebefore in forum BlackBerry Q10Replies: 3Last Post: 11-26-2013, 02:11 PM
- By Technophil_ca in forum BB10 Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 7Last Post: 11-26-2013, 07:16 AM