Hi everybody, I'm from Vietnam, I owned a Blackberry Z10 STL - 003 AT&T. Last week, I found a tiny little black/grey spot on the screen. At first I tried to ignore it, but i can't, It annoys me. What should i do ?, please help me !m my english is not good but please help me and thank you
    03-13-14 04:13 AM
    Hi Ha Le Hoang and welcome to the CrackBerry community !

I don't believe this is dust, more likely a defective pixel (or several). Digitalizer and LCD screen are mounted together and it seems very unlikely that "dust" went between them. You may ty to see if you can spot this "dust" when the device is off (if grey, you should be able to see it).

You can also tun a screen diagnostic using the help app. At the bottom, find the test icon, tap it : it will launch the BlackBerry Virtual Expert. At the bottom hit tests again then select display tests.

If you reveal defficient pixels and you've just acquired it, then you should be eligible to free guarantee/RMA, ask your shop/carrier for it.

Let us know !

Cheers
    SF
    03-13-14 04:41 AM
    Hi Ha Le Hoang and welcome to the CrackBerry community !

I don't believe this is dust, more likely a defective pixel (or several). Digitalizer and LCD screen are mounted together and it seems very unlikely that "dust" went between them. You may ty to see if you can spot this "dust" when the device is off (if grey, you should be able to see it).

You can also tun a screen diagnostic using the help app. At the bottom, find the test icon, tap it : it will launch the BlackBerry Virtual Expert. At the bottom hit tests again then select display tests.

If you reveal defficient pixels and you've just acquired it, then you should be eligible to free guarantee/RMA, ask your shop/carrier for it.

Let us know !

Cheers
    SF
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...screen-866058/

It very like that, if you lean the screen and look at that point, you still see that the color is correct. It doesn't look like a black point when you look at directly
    03-13-14 04:56 AM
    aww. Then, you should ask for a replacement unit too. Sorry you had a lemon.
    03-13-14 05:06 AM