I have 2 FB accounts in my Hub, and can't get rid of the duplicate. I think it started a while back when I had a notification of a message, but it wasn't really there. So I deleted FB and reinstalled it. Ever since then I have 2 accounts in my Hub. I've tried pulling the battery and nothing seems to fix it.

Duplicate Facebook Accounts in Hub-img_00000866.png
    11-20-13 10:57 AM
    Try restarting your hub. From the top right corner of the screen swipe to the middle 5 times and it should restart. See if that helps.
    11-20-13 11:12 AM
    Thanks. I just tried that but didn't seem to work.
    11-20-13 11:49 AM
    Had same issue with Twitter on my z10. Wiping the device fixed it, but sadly that's quite drastic. Also want to know if there is an easier way.
    11-20-13 11:54 AM
    Did you delete the app or remove Facebook from account settings. Maybe completely remove account in the setting and delete app. Restart you phone by holding the power button down until led turns red. Then add the account back.
    11-20-13 12:17 PM
    I deleted he app by holding down on the FB icon and pressing on the little trash bin. I then restarted the phone. Is this what you are referring to?
    11-20-13 12:35 PM
    No. If you go to settings, accounts, then your Facebook account. Try to remove the account from there.
    11-20-13 12:44 PM
    OK. Did that and got rid of 1 account. Then restarted phone and got rid of both (I think). In the Hub there is a Facebook with a gear looking thing. What does that mean? Note - when I tap on that it shows me some messages from my old FB account going back a few moths ago.
    11-21-13 10:04 AM
    I am not sure what the gear is or why the old message is there. Try to add you Facebook account back by adding it in the accounts setting. See what happens from there.
    11-21-13 10:08 AM
    I am not sure what the gear is or why the old message is there. Try to add you Facebook account back by adding it in the accounts setting. See what happens from there.
    Did you delete through App World

BlackBerry Since 2006. BB Z10,10.2 Official. Rogers Halifax, NS
    11-21-13 10:16 AM
    This is my Hub now. Note the gear looking thing (which I thought meant account not set up yet?). If you peek to the right you see the messages associated with the old FB account (which by the way I cant delete any of them either). As of now I do not have the FB app downloaded.

Duplicate Facebook Accounts in Hub-img_00000867.png
    11-21-13 10:28 AM
    Update. Just downloaded the FB app and once again I have two FB accounts in my Hub...
    11-21-13 10:35 AM
    What chiphazard is talking about it in BlackBerry App World you go to my apps and look at available apps and the select remove from app world. I'm not sure if that will help but worth a try. What OS version are you on. Just type myver into the reply and it will say. You may have an older OS with a bug. I would say use BlackBerry Link and perform a back up. Then perform a security wipe and then a restore. Try to put everything you can on your SD card. Link in known to fail from time to time on restores.
    11-21-13 10:43 AM
    What chiphazard is talking about it in BlackBerry App World you go to my apps and look at available apps and the select remove from app world. I'm not sure if that will help but worth a try. What OS version are you on. Just type myver into the reply and it will say. You may have an older OS with a bug. I would say use BlackBerry Link and perform a back up. Then perform a security wipe and then a restore. Try to put everything you can on your SD card. Link in known to fail from time to time on restores.
    I'm on 10.1.0.4200. I deleted app from My World as recommended. Then restarted Hub, then did battery pull. The current FB account went away. I still have the old one with the gear symbol. Looks like the security swipe may be the only option. Just weird that nobody else has experienced this....
    11-22-13 11:13 AM
    Sorry that you may have to do a security wipe. If you are going to do a wipe may I suggest that you install an official OS from another carrier or even a leaked OS that does not have many known bugs. Here is a link to a very stable OS that I ran for awhile and had no issues with it. It is easy to do. Just download the correct file depending on the hardware version you have and simply run the Exe file with BlackBerry link closed. It will install. Simple as that. Some say to perform a security wipe after that but I have never done that and have always had success with leaks.

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=870770
    11-22-13 11:51 AM
    Having the same issue with official 10.2.1
    Tried everything: unsynced account, deleted the app from BlackBerry World, restart, battery pull... all this several times in different sequence. Still no use.

From CB10 with Z10 STL100-1 on 10.2.1.1055
    02-23-14 04:36 PM
    One account is for chat, and the other is Notification, i like it like that.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-14 06:39 PM