With Z10 OS updated 10.0.10.690, it caused me very surprsied problem seriously when I sent a mail attached some pictures, but few minutes later till I knew in the hub that Z10 has sent multiple about 20~30 times, device very hot and battery drain too much!!!
    How to fix that problem please?
    03-31-13 09:29 PM
    I had that very problem myself! Take a look at your data usage because my Z10 went through 250mb of data without me knowing about it. As far as I know it's only happened once to me but mine was a lot bigger - it sent 60/80 emails but the thing is the recipient doesn't receive the emails so I don't even know where they end up! There's not much you can do. Just make sure that you are using an unlimited wi-fi plan next time you need to send an email with attached pictures. To get rid of them emails showing I think it would be more efficient to get to a computer and delete them from your browser but I think you should be ok deleting them from you Z10 if there's only about 30.
    03-31-13 10:11 PM
    Both of you should be calling blackberry support. Two is too many for that issue.. By reporting it, you'll be helping everyone

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 10:14 PM
    With Z10 OS updated 10.0.10.690, it caused me very surprsied problem seriously when I sent a mail attached some pictures, but few minutes later till I knew in the hub that Z10 has sent multiple about 20~30 times, device very hot and battery drain too much!!!
    How to fix that problem please?
    I had that very problem myself! Take a look at your data usage because my Z10 went through 250mb of data without me knowing about it. As far as I know it's only happened once to me but mine was a lot bigger - it sent 60/80 emails but the thing is the recipient doesn't receive the emails so I don't even know where they end up! There's not much you can do. Just make sure that you are using an unlimited wi-fi plan next time you need to send an email with attached pictures. To get rid of them emails showing I think it would be more efficient to get to a computer and delete them from your browser but I think you should be ok deleting them from you Z10 if there's only about 30.
    I had exactly the same problem. The recipient, on the other hand received it only once. Email with a picture attached. It happened to me once, but now that I think of it, I have sent only one email with an attachment. I will try it again today and report back.

Release 10.0.10.99 STL100-2.

I suggest more people try it and see if the problem replicates. The email has to be sent through the Wireless Data plan and not through WIFI, to see if it is a universal problem.
    03-31-13 10:26 PM
    This issue happened once again not only on Wireless Data but also through Wifi, even if turn off and turn on wifi, Z10 could repeat this processing multiple email.
    03-31-13 11:12 PM
    It happened to me too. My email was sent (uploaded) about every 10 minutes for a week! The problem is I didn't see it in my hub as being a repeat send for about a week. By then it had eaten up my limited home WiFi data plan and also my 1Gb wireless plan (when my WiFi went down for a day). I had to do a security wipe on my phone and my carrier (Bell) reimbursed me for my data. I checked my sent items on yahoo (my email) on another computer to confirm the message was being sent multiple times....it was, I had 14 pages of the same email! fix this as soon as you can with a security wipe. But also make sure your carrier knows it is a glitch on your phone so that you get your data plan reimbursed.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 06:57 AM
    My email had a 10 Mb attachment (6pictures). It was originally sent over WiFi not my wireless. I haven't sent anymore attachments on email so I guess I am not sure that the wipe fixed it. It did stop it from sending. My carrier tech support said to remove the battery once a month. Weird eh?

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 07:01 AM