- CrackBerry Newbie
- 8 Posts
Duplicate email accounts with Outlook.com installed; how to set up for single email delivery?
to sync BBZ10 with Outlook contacts one needs to have an Outlook.com account, which I set up. Now I'm getting duplicate emails on the Z10 (one in email account, duplicate in the Outlook.com account), as well as duplicates in 2 folders on my PC.
I'm fairly PC literate and have read all I can find on this, but I'm not able to see a clear way to have outlook.com in place so that Link will sync my contacts, but not duplicate my email... anyone?
Setup is a standalone Windows 7 PC , outlook 2007, and new BBZ10. All is up to date.
- By chrisy520 in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 15Last Post: 04-16-2012, 05:13 PM
- By chrisy520 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9650Replies: 14Last Post: 01-10-2012, 12:58 PM
- By grevesz in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 34Last Post: 01-29-2010, 02:28 PM
- By sexycdn2006 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 0Last Post: 12-20-2009, 02:37 AM
- By victor088 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 2Last Post: 01-14-2009, 01:15 AM