Would these devices use it? I have it on my s3 and have to say it's amazing I don't even need a screen protector and it just feels nice no smudges.

Would any bb10 device use it or is it patented to someone else?
    11-25-12 02:43 PM
    Not a dumb question....a question a lot of the BlackBerry community is probably asking.

I don't think anything has leaked or been rumored to my knowledge.
    11-25-12 03:10 PM
    I hope to God, they have Gorilla Glass 2. Just to further sustain the holistic offering of the phone.
    11-27-12 01:09 PM
    I downloaded this and it works great for some useful links. Maybe I missed it, but is there a WAP version for the forum?
    I used to joke about gorilla glass being useless when I had an iPhone.... then I got the s3... words can't describe the screen I hope bb10 gets it.
    11-27-12 02:16 PM
    Its an interesting question.

I don't think there is a functional reason why RIM couldn't add gorilla glass to the new phone, but if they will... Who can say? I agree it would be just awesome if they did, its one of those things that adds value in a non-obvious way. Maybe you wouldn't care too much when you just got the phone, but 6 months later it can make ALL the difference.
    11-27-12 09:17 PM
    Gorilla glass 2 in the lumia 920 and HTC 8x doesn't seem to be as durable as the original Gorilla glass,,,,there are plenty of reports of screen being easily scratched,,,even the display model of the 8x was extremely scratched after the 1 day of having it,,,the staff scrathced it themselves by spinning the phone around face down and it left swirl like scratch marks.
    Vector-SS likes this.
    11-27-12 09:36 PM
    Gorilla glass 2 in the lumia 920 and HTC 8x doesn't seem to be as durable as the original Gorilla glass,,,,there are plenty of reports of screen being easily scratched,,,even the display model of the 8x was extremely scratched after the 1 day of having it,,,the staff scrathced it themselves by spinning the phone around face down and it left swirl like scratch marks.
    Precisely.

I have yet to see any screen that doesn't scratch. Some are more susceptible to scratches but in the end they all scratch and I will definitely be putting a screen protector on my BB10 device.
    11-28-12 01:27 PM
    I don't use cases or screen protectors. I guess only irresponsible people need them??? Jk! Kinda. I always sell my naked devices for full price too. Anyways, I think it should have it regardless because its nice to have glass and not plastic. There's also lotus glass or something like that which is better? I forgot the details on lotus but glass is still nice either way... Unless they choose to go with TranspariSteel. Now that would be nice and ahead of the "curve..".

*Boodoom badoom choo!* - drums
    11-29-12 02:29 PM
    Gotta go naked. Or else I couldn't justify seven bucks a month for insurance, haha
    OnyxFruit likes this.
    11-29-12 06:32 PM