I need the ability to quickly and easily turn notifications to vibrate. When I step into a meeting I want to be able to turn on vibrate only just as easily as I could with my Bold. The notifications setting in the drop down menu toggles between Normal and silent, not vibrate. If I go into the notification settings and select �vibrate only� I can then toggle back and forth between normal and vibrate. This only lasts for a while though. Later in the day it will again only toggle between normal and silent. Now I again have to go through a bunch of steps to turn it to vibrate only. Does anyone know of a way to make the notifications setting toggle between normal and vibrate permanently?
    The rotation lock setting also doesn�t stick. Several times throughout the day I have to repeatedly turn it on.
    04-12-13 09:18 PM
    I tested this. Whatever the LAST 'profile' you had set, if you click the icon (not the name) it will switch it from the drop down.
    AbsoluteT23 likes this.
    04-13-13 06:22 AM
    This only works for a few hours though. Try it later in the day and it reverts back to normal and silent. If it doesn't for you I'd like to know.
    04-13-13 10:11 AM
    This only works for a few hours though. Try it later in the day and it reverts back to normal and silent. If it doesn't for you I'd like to know.
    This happens with me. Initially I'd be able to switch between normal and vibrate modes, but then it'll revert back to normal and silent. I guess that's just the way it is?

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 11:57 AM