Hey guys,

I wanted to see if anyone had a solution to the desktop websites that have a drop down menu. Every time i click to navigate somewhere the drop down menu open and then instantly closes on the z10. Any thoughts?

My gfs 3GS does it well, holds it open as you make a selection. I just wanted to know if this is an oversight or there is a work around for this? I do believe this is the same story for my playbook as far as i can remember, kinda annoying if you ask me

Thanks!!
    02-11-13 02:17 PM
    Yeah, I have experienced this issue as well. It's pretty much the site designer's fault. On legacy BlackBerry OS devices, you could use the trackpad. We'll have to see if BlackBerry creates a workaround or adopts Samsung's solution but right now, it's not there. If this is a critical Web site, please consider complaining to the site's webmaster.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-11-13 02:42 PM
    Yeah, I have experienced this issue as well. It's pretty much the site designer's fault. On legacy BlackBerry OS devices, you could use the trackpad. We'll have to see if BlackBerry creates a workaround or adopts Samsung's solution but right now, it's not there. If this is a critical Web site, please consider complaining to the site's webmaster.

Thanks for the heads up on this, critical no but something i would surely like fixed. Thanks for all your help that other night as well for my email. I do believe i am just going let the emails hit the inbox and then filter manually at the end of my day to clean things up. No sense in making copies
    02-11-13 03:49 PM

Not the site designer's fault. Worked fine on PlayBook OS1.? Never has worked on PlayBook OS2. BlackBerry's solution for the PlayBook was to use Dolphin browser. Been a problem for a year on the PlayBook. Now a problem on BB10. Should have been fixed long ago.

Not a problem on iPad.
    03-11-13 10:37 AM
    Has anyone found a solution to dropdown menus in the last month?
    12-07-13 08:10 PM