I have a problem when using the latest Blackberry Link, when my Z10 is attached. I get doubles and sometimes triples of duplicate photos and music when synchronizing and backing up the phone. Why is this so ? I cannot even seem to find a direct email address to Blackberry to discuss why this is happening. Quite the customer service, when you can't even readily find an email address to Blackberry customer service/support.

I need someone to explain to me how come I can't just hook up my phone, sync and/or back it up, and have only the photos that are on my SD card show up (One of each only) ?

I also had to go into each folder on my laptop, where each of the duplicates are, and delete them. i cannot seem to get this to stop !

Can anyone fill me in as to why Link is doing this ?
    10-26-13 03:43 PM
    I absolutely hate link!!!!
    Instead of deleting the dupes from the PC only, try deleting them from both the device and PC prior to your next sync relationship.
    If you delete files from your device, BlackBerry Link doesn't delete them from your computer. If you delete files from your computer, BlackBerry Link doesn't delete the files from your device.
    file:///C:/Program%20Files/Research%20In%20Motion/BlackBerry%20Link/en/help_files/tom1377530144255.html

Not sure if this helps, but I'd give it a try.
    You have nothing to loose but a bit of your time currently.
    But, by waiting and allowing the numbers to grow, it may take much more of your time.
    I know.... Sucks.... Sorry.
    10-26-13 04:15 PM