I don't know why this is still an issue with my z10. 10.2.1.2122 is the software I'm running. It's the official software update from Verizon. For some reason when I add new entries and go back to my contacts i see that there are different contacts with the same name and number or sometimes it's one contact with the number written twice for the entry.

Posted via CB10
    05-05-14 07:14 PM
    Hi, when you enter a new contact, you have the option at the top to save contact to different place, select only one option, should fix your problem, like me, I only save contact to gmail

Posted via CB10
    05-05-14 08:44 PM
    I don't know why this is still an issue with my z10. 10.2.1.2122 is the software I'm running. It's the official software update from Verizon. For some reason when I add new entries and go back to my contacts i see that there are different contacts with the same name and number or sometimes it's one contact with the number written twice for the entry.

Posted via CB10
    These are contracts arrangements bugs. Mine too.

Posted via CB10
    05-06-14 12:10 AM
    What Arsend is trying to say is Your maybe selecting to save to your email, sim card and local network. This option is up top when your creating a new account. Also when in your contacts home page swipe to the right and you might have it set to all. This will show all your contacts currently set to the device. If you would like to remove one of these which in my case I removed my local network tab. On your contacts home screen swipe from top and select settings. In here you can remove each of those so that it won't show up duplicates
    05-06-14 06:37 AM