I am myself wondering if I should buy the white Z10 as well.
    10-10-13 09:19 AM
    Why not, nobody want this phone. That's why they very cheap now ( at least here in switzerland).

Posted via CB10
    10-10-13 09:47 AM
    Best time to buy the phone. Good quality phone, under-rated and under-priced make it a good bargain, and OS updates allowing awesome new features including Android APK installs for those interested. You want to get a good deal, buy a Z10 if you find it priced low. Other phones are high demand, high price, no incentives to drop the prices. Take advantage and go against the crowds, you will be better off.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Crackberry Tapatalk Forum app
    11-15-13 08:25 PM
    Depends on what you like. Z10 is good, Z30 is better but you get a giant phone. Plus Z10 is cheap now. Or you can buy an android device or iPhone if you like those too.

You are now in my Bingo Book
    11-15-13 10:25 PM
    Awesome is the right word for the z10. Understated, right size, good quality, right pricing and maturing OS, what else one can ask for??? Go ahead!!!!

Posted via CB10
    11-15-13 11:37 PM
    Yes!!!!! At the start of the year I would of said only if you are a patient person. But with the arrival of BB10.2.4.something. BB10 has truly arrived.

I'm not even sure I will get the Z30 now. Since my Z10 paired with my Surface Pro seem like an epic combo.

Posted via a ZeDex
    11-15-13 11:49 PM
    Yes!!!!! At the start of the year I would of said only if you are a patient person. But with the arrival of BB10.2.4.something. BB10 has truly arrived.

I'm not even sure I will get the Z30 now. Since my Z10 paired with my Surface Pro seem like an epic combo.

Posted via a ZeDex
    I feel this way with my Z10 & BlackBerry Playbook� and I am still wateing on the latest software update for the Z10 from AT&T.
    11-21-13 10:07 PM
    I wouldn't buy a BlackBerry again right now. BlackBerry is on life support.

Posted via CB10
    11-21-13 10:19 PM
    Does make sense. in UK Carphone warehouse are selling them sim-free for �180!!! That's got to be a great deal. I did buy one, but I have found it absolutely impossible to set up a hotmail account... yes, I know is should be simple, but i have spent a whole week trying every possible configuration - to no avail. If it happened to be one of my other email accounts, I would have worked around, so it has been returned. Very disappointed that I could not get the Z10 to work for me.
    11-22-13 10:31 AM
    Z10 now free on Bell Mobility on 2-year contract. Q10 still $99.95 and Z30 $179. I think a free Z10 is a good deal.
    11-22-13 11:13 AM
    I wouldn't buy a BlackBerry again right now. BlackBerry is on life support.

Posted via CB10
    I suppose you also believe Santa is real?

Anyway, if you saw the 10.2.1.1055 leak jumping on the BlackBerry wagon would probably be the smartest thing to do. You get all of the apps from Android plus all of the communication, general productivity, and security benefits of the BlackBerry 10 platform. Marriage made in heaven. By the time official 10.2.1.xxxx hits, the Android player will be polished to the point where the sandbox will be as good as any Android device out there too, so there won't be much performance argument either.

BlackBerry did a really smart thing to allow running APK direct on the device. Now they just need to allow 3rd party devs that integrate with the Google Play Store, or 1Mobile/Amazon to publish on the BlackBerry World and we'll be set.

For those that prefer native apps, well, hopefully they will come as platform gains traction.

Posted via CB10
    11-22-13 11:24 AM
    One thing to remember is that BB10 devices like the Z10 don't use a traditional BlackBerry BIS data plan. They use the regular smartphone data just like an iPhone or Android phone. So if BlackBerry vanished from the face of the earth tomorrow, you could use your Z10 for years and never miss a beat.

Apps have never been a major consideration for choosing BlackBerry over something else. There is some development work for new apps going on but it never was and never will be like what's being developed for iOS or Android. You need to be honest with yourself about what apps you need and want, then see if they (or an equivalent) is available for BB10, before making your choice. If games are important to you then BlackBerry is not the best choice for you. Sure, there are some games available. But it's not like the "Big Two."

The advantage of side-loading Android apps helps a little with this "app gap" but it doesn't solve it. Don't rule out BlackBerry because you're worried about the company's survival. Base your choice on your realistic needs.
    11-22-13 11:34 AM
    I think 350euro is far to much for the phone. Does it make sense to buy a used Z10 now? Sure. However, make sure you are willing to except the Z10 with its limitations and uncertain future. Do your homework and checkout comparable android devices in the same price range. The future for the Z10 is improving to the extent that some android apps are now capable of being run on the device.
    11-22-13 12:42 PM
    Don't buy a z10, go z30. Battery life is not good enough (though it's as bad as an iPhone or galaxy phone) on the z10. I wish I waited for z30
    11-22-13 12:48 PM
114 ... 345