Does the BB10 have a multi-color LED?
Maybe it's completely obvious and never mentioned, but even google is coming up dry for me on this one. It's something that would be really *really* missed by a lot of people (like ME). Leaving it out would be insane, but I really haven't heard one way or the other.
- CrackBerry Abuser
11-20-12, 11:22 AM #2
- 379 Posts
We can but hope.
I don't think RIM are dumb enough to not include one. They know how much we love the LED, and its not even like it costs anything to include, so I would strongly suspect that we will get the same BeBuzz joy that we are used to.
Yea I hope so too. That seems to be the big thing for Android people; which of the devices are RGB. You'd think they all just discovered fire or something. Us Blackberry people have had it for years... and I have grown to be very reliant on it.
11-20-12, 12:41 PM #5
- 5,079 Posts
- CrackBerry Addict
11-25-12, 06:54 PM #6
- 651 Posts
A quote from that document:
The LED example exercises the LED API, it demonstrates how to manipulate the device led with various
colors and flash counts. [...]
BlackBerry 10 Native SDK Beta 3
So yes, looks like we'll have a colourful, flashing LED again yay!
Thanks for the replies... this morning I was thinking about it, and found this:
I came in to update this thread, but I see it's been done in my absence. Thanks again for the reply.
So, yea... LED. One less thing to wonder about. ;-)
- By Californian in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 4Last Post: 09-01-11, 12:54 PM
- By Jamesowenn in forum BlackBerry Curve 3GReplies: 2Last Post: 10-26-10, 05:43 PM
- By icissel in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 01-02-10, 11:04 PM
- By Harry Dunn in forum AndroidReplies: 9Last Post: 11-09-09, 07:49 PM
- By capricious_001 in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 4Last Post: 07-11-07, 09:09 AM