I have just received this case and in terms of protection it seems great. However, the top button and the two volume buttons are extremely difficult to press. Has anyone else noticed this?
    03-24-13 03:24 PM
    I have just received this case and in terms of protection it seems great. However, the top button and the two volume buttons are extremely difficult to press. Has anyone else noticed this?
    There's definitely a break-in period on the high quality silicone.
    03-24-13 03:55 PM
    There's definitely a break-in period on the high quality silicone.
    As of now it is really really hard to press. It's almost to the point where it hurts my fingers to press the buttons. How long does this normally take?
    03-24-13 04:18 PM
    I have had the case for almost a week and the buttons are still very difficult to press. Any other opinions please.
    03-26-13 11:18 PM
    I just got it a few days ago. They're really hard to press sometimes but I'm getting used to it. Also, it's incredibly difficult to get out of the hard casing I find.
    03-26-13 11:28 PM
    Yeah, for me it is very difficult to take case off. If I ever take try and take it off, the back cover comes off along with it. Protection wise it's a beast though, I have no worry dropping my phone in this on any surface.
    03-26-13 11:32 PM