Hi everyone. Had my z10 for a week, but am a lifelong bb user. I'm having what I feel is an issue with my calendar snooze reminders. I'm the type of user that uses snooze until I get to a reminder. The problem I'm experiencing with the z10 is those reminders disappear when I wake up the phone from lock mode. So, I can snooze a reminder, the phone will lock according to its settings, I gesture to open it and the reminders never come back up.

Now, if I hit the snooze while I'm using the phone and it never locks cause I'm still using it, the reminder will come up. So, it only seems to happen when the phone wakes up from lock. A great example is I snoozed two reminders last night to complete this morning. When I gesture unlocked my phone, the reminders never came back up. Is this is bug anyone? Thank you.
    03-31-13 11:28 AM
    I'm having weird calendar notification issues too. I will get two "pop-ups" for a calendar event, and I have to snooze both of them to get another reminder later. Very bizarre behaviour. No duplicate entries in my calendar.
    05-06-13 01:36 PM