I'm with Bell so no OS update yet, and here are my problems with the Z10.

A LOT of ''take out of holster'' freeze... only way I found for a quick fix is to put it back in and then out...

Sometimes lose my network connection when the phone is in the holster..

Anybody who updated that fixed those?

Or should I just exchange it DOA...

Thanks
    03-05-13 04:47 PM
    Oooh your thread title made you sound a little like a troll. But I believe I have heard of this issue. I cannot comment on whether other people fixed it with exchanging their phone or not. I heard they shut down and don't freeze. Your case seems worse than the others. Hopefully someone who has had this problem will show up. Good luck!

EDIT: Doh. Didn't read your post properly. Your case seems like the others. Not extreme as I previously said. My mistake!
    03-05-13 05:13 PM
    Wait for the OS update. I'm on Telus my gf is on Bell. All the issues I had and she did as well were corrected in the most recent update. I am not sure why they take so long to send the update out. But I am sure it will fix most of the issues you are having.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-13 05:27 PM
    it's expected this week according to their twitter account. they said mid this week. my guess is that the delay has to day that bell is the only that has that visual voicemail app... so they have to test it out a bit. also... they might be pushing a mobile tv app.
    03-05-13 05:30 PM
    Yeah update is thusrday but I bought my phone feb 5th + 30days = march 7th... thursday... doesn't leave me much time to change it after...
    03-05-13 07:12 PM
    Yeah update is thusrday but I bought my phone feb 5th + 30days = march 7th... thursday... doesn't leave me much time to change it after...
    I'm pretty sure Bell's return policy is 14 days or 30 minutes.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-13 07:23 PM
    I'm pretty sure Bell's return policy is 14 days or 30 minutes.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah return policy... I'm talking about the 30 days DOA (Doad On Arrival) of a phone so you don't have to deal with the manifacturer or something else
    03-05-13 07:37 PM
    Wait for the OS update. I'm on Telus my gf is on Bell. All the issues I had and she did as well were corrected in the most recent update. I am not sure why they take so long to send the update out. But I am sure it will fix most of the issues you are having.

Posted via CB10
    Bell is too busy counting their loot to care about their clients. You will get the update when they decide you deserve it and you will have to wait. I am being over the top for dramatic effect.

Posted via CB10 on the BlackBerry Z10
    03-05-13 09:22 PM
    Don't worry too much. BlackBerry RMA is a pleasure to deal with. They fixed my playbook even though the damage may have been my fault. I honestly don't know if me dropping it caused the screen to begin to fail or if both were isolated but either way it took just a few days and no money to get a brand new one. My pin even stayed the same o.O
    03-05-13 09:36 PM
    Don't worry too much. BlackBerry RMA is a pleasure to deal with. They fixed my playbook even though the damage may have been my fault. I honestly don't know if me dropping it caused the screen to begin to fail or if both were isolated but either way it took just a few days and no money to get a brand new one. My pin even stayed the same o.O
    theres no rma for phones............................
    03-05-13 09:39 PM
    Wait really? That is unfortunate... But there has to be? There is a warranty isn't there? Or is the provider expected to take care of everything. That would be absurd if there was not manufacturer warranty...
    03-05-13 10:06 PM