- CrackBerry Abuser
- 198 Posts
The Bold 9900 (2011) has a volume of 79,700 cu.mm.
The iPhone 4 (2010) had volume of 62,800 cu.mm. Now the new iPhone 5 has volume of 55,100 cu.mm.
What is the likely volume of the alphabet series?
Sent from my Curve 8520Curve 8520 ~> skipped OS 6 ~> skipped OS 7 ~> Z3 (STJ100-1 / 10.3.1.2576)
- 10-08-12, 09:43 AM #2
i hope its the same size as the Samsung Galaxy SIII.....
just so in love with my berry
- 4.8" screen size
- 3500mAh battery
- 2GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage
- microsd storage
- Quadcore CPU and GPU
OS: 10.3.1.2268/ SR: 10.3.1.1581
9700-> 9810->9810-> Z10->Z30(stolen)->Z3(Stolen)-> Z3->Passport/64GB PB
- CrackBerry Genius
11-06-12, 02:30 PM #7
- 3,639 Posts
Given that the screen size seems like it is going to be around 4.3" based on the second dev alpha devices, the odds are that it is going to take up a similar volume to a 9900, by offsetting the greater height by being thinner overall.
- 11-08-12, 11:19 AM #9
The L-Series has a 4.2" screen, compared to the S III's 4.8" screen. It will have a much smaller footprint.
I'll be getting the L-series on day 1, but if that Aristo with a 4.65" screen comes out with a huge battery, I may be switching to that.Remember to RTFM.
- By Super Vervet in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 9Last Post: 09-02-09, 12:06 PM
- By rmikolaj in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 4Last Post: 01-31-08, 04:15 PM
- By Phil-Stanton in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-11-07, 03:02 AM
- By Georgem in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-20-07, 08:34 AM
- By troutycrack in forum BlackBerry ThemesReplies: 1Last Post: 05-11-07, 09:20 PM