Using 10.0 I started experiencing problems with my microphone. The other party would tell me I sounded like I was in a convertible with the windows down. I upgraded to 10.1 hoping that a software upgrade would fix it. Nope.

So I called att and spoke to the rep on speaker. Then I switched to handset and she was convinced I had a problem. New one on the way and she waived the shipping charges.

When the new one arrives, 10.1 I'd going on it before I do anything. I'm still a fan and may have convinced an iPhone user to switch. Possible evwn sell it on eBay.

Most embarrassing part of talking to att was the rep had to call me back on my wife's windows phone.

Posted via CB10
    05-16-13 08:05 PM
    Using 10.0 I started experiencing problems with my microphone. The other party would tell me I sounded like I was in a convertible with the windows down. I upgraded to 10.1 hoping that a software upgrade would fix it. Nope.

So I called att and spoke to the rep on speaker. Then I switched to handset and she was convinced I had a problem. New one on the way and she waived the shipping charges.

When the new one arrives, 10.1 I'd going on it before I do anything. I'm still a fan and may have convinced an iPhone user to switch. Possible evwn sell it on eBay.

Most embarrassing part of talking to att was the rep had to call me back on my wife's windows phone.

Posted via CB10
    They will have those moments, never any fun to deal with a phone that has an obvious problem. I helped a fella out the other day, he had a premium competitor, and he couldn't get his graphics to come up. 'he said,' I thought these phones never had problems?' I told him nobody's perfect all the time.
    05-17-13 12:05 AM