Decided to try everything's and my email account is the problem. No idea why,it just is. After 1 day of deleting it from my accounts and the device storage hasn't disappeared.

Anyone have any suggestions? Sucks because there is no outlook app for me to at least simply check my email.

Posted via CB10
    05-22-14 07:28 PM
    Decided to try everything's and my email account is the problem. No idea why,it just is. After 1 day of deleting it from my accounts and the device storage hasn't disappeared.

Anyone have any suggestions? Sucks because there is no outlook app for me to at least simply check my email.

Posted via CB10
    Large attachments? Can you use the Browser to go to outlook? Is there an Android outlook app that might work?
    05-22-14 10:00 PM

Posted via CB10
    Why would your email be that much of a problem... the device monitor pic had 12 gb for system... which is way more than it needs. Possibly attachments but I highly doubt it.

How is your email configured? Pop? Imap? Exchange active sync?

Seeing when you said you tried the highest leak I thought 10.3? If that is the case check your security settings for remote log collection. This could potentially be storing debug logs on your device.

Posted via CB10
    05-22-14 11:03 PM
28 12