Hi everyone,

I have low memory left in my Z10 so I checked device storage details then I noticed 6.32 GB token for the system! Is that normal? Or these is something I should do to free some space from the system?

Thank you for your help!
    Rawaa

Posted via CB10
    Y. Z. likes this.
    02-23-16 03:36 AM
    Hi,
    Not quite sure there's no misconception here:
    Device memory is one thing and 6.xx gigs leaves you with enough space to store files into your device memory just like you would do on the SD (memory) card.

Now there's the "device memory" (ram), which you should be concerned about when addressing your issue, and there just is no way you could have 6 gigs on it [Z10 has 2GB RAM]...

My suggestion : close / delete unnecessary apps, hub messages and such. Clear caches & restart device, should help.

Z30, STA100-2 /10.3.2.2836
    02-23-16 04:03 AM
    Hi,
    Not quite sure there's no misconception here:
    Device memory is one thing and 6.xx gigs leaves you with enough space to store files into your device memory just like you would do on the SD (memory) card.

Now there's the "device memory" (ram), which you should be concerned about when addressing your issue, and there just is no way you could have 6 gigs on it [Z10 has 2GB RAM]...

My suggestion : close / delete unnecessary apps, hub messages and such. Clear caches & restart device, should help.

Z30, STA100-2 /10.3.2.2836
    Thank you so much for your explanation

Can you please explain me if there is an option to delete all my hub messages? Since years I haven't delete any.

Thank you
    Rawaa

Posted via CB10
    Y. Z. likes this.
    02-23-16 05:57 AM
    Hi

Good question Rawaa, "Can you please explain me if there is an option to delete all my hub messages?"
    I want to do the same. Also if I delete from Hub will they get deleted on the account also?
    ie. I delete an email in hub, will it still show in my mailbox?
    02-23-16 07:57 AM
    Haha I got the same questions

I hope one of the guys will help us with more information about these points

Posted via CB10
    Y. Z. likes this.
    02-23-16 01:46 PM
    Yes curious how to clear cashe as well. Do you have headlights open up each app individually?

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    Y. Z. likes this.
    02-25-16 02:46 PM
    " Thank you so much for your explanation
    Can you please explain me if there is an option to delete all my hub messages? Since years I haven't delete any.
    Thank you "

Hi Rawaa,

sorry for the late reply. If you've still not found yet, just press & hold 1st msg you'd like to delete; you'll get an option to multi select from the context menu which pops up on the right. After selecting your messages you can then delete them (from context menu).
    04-05-16 11:48 AM