So the Z10 is a big bust, eh? I'm sitting in a Moxie's (great Canadian chain with very good hiring policies) at the bar and I look at the guy next to me - he's flicking away on his Z10. I ask him how he likes it and he gives me a big thumbs up as he flicks away.

Then the two guys next to him pull out their z10's and tell me they love them too. And then a woman two spots down on the other side and asks if she can join the BlackBerry party. All in all, 7 phones out of 10 were Z10's.

Now that is research Detwiler!

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 12:26 PM
    "Very good hiring policies" hahaha
    04-12-13 12:50 PM
    i have not met a single person with the Z10 that has not liked it over any device they had before it.
    Scott Lefebvre and shief24 like this.
    04-12-13 12:52 PM
    Agreed, I know four with Z10's all love it! Went to my carrier store where I bought my Z10. They had zero returned! And selling well. A Lot of people also waiting for the Q10. I hope these people get what they deserve, spreading miss information.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 12:58 PM
    "Moxie's (great Canadian chain with very good hiring policies)"

Read enough, end of post. You live in freaking CANADA dude. The mother land of all things RIM. OF course there are people around you using the latest BB device. LOL good grief.

Down here in 'Merika, Android and iPhone rule the land. I live in a university town in Florida with a bussling youthful community and NOBODY has a Z10. Our local phone retailers don't even have them advertised. _This_ is the real world. Not Canada, birth place of the BlackBerry.
    04-12-13 01:02 PM
    I think they have its just that their view is on how to make money rather than ethics.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 01:05 PM

Read enough, end of post. You live in freaking CANADA dude. The mother land of all things RIM. OF course there are people around you using the latest BB device. LOL good grief.

Down here in 'Merika, Android and iPhone rule the land. I live in a university town in Florida with a bussling youthful community and NOBODY has a Z10. Our local phone retailers don't even have them advertised. _This_ is the real world. Not Canada, birth place of the BlackBerry.
    I aspire to live in the real world just like you...

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 01:06 PM
    My daughter and a lot of people at her work got them too, they're all excited and thrilled with the Z10.
    04-12-13 01:07 PM
    Hardly conclusive since the "bussling" youthful community isn't the only target demographic, your limited worldview notwithstanding.
    curvezzz, wolf_359, fedakd and 2 others like this.
    04-12-13 01:10 PM
    Of course, how silly of me. We all know that the world revolves around the USA. How could we lowly Canadians ever expect to compete? With the exception of our banking system, healthcare, natural resources and high literacy rate, we're practically a 3rd world country.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 01:12 PM
    Oh wow. That is nice! I love flicking too.

Posted via Crackberry Z10
    04-12-13 01:12 PM
    I am glad BBRY and Verizon is fighting back.

http://press.blackberry.com/press/20...-on-retur.html

BesAdmin Z10 User
    04-12-13 01:13 PM
    I can't wait to see someone else that has a Z10, but it hasn't happened yet. I keep showing mine to people and almost all of them are impressed and some think they might get it.

Posted via Z10
    04-12-13 01:16 PM
    By the way - apologies to my many American friends. I know that this fellow doesn't represent you all, but unfortunately he propagates the stereotype.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 01:18 PM

I agree that this is Android/iPhone land, and that Canada would probably have more people with BlackBerrys because that's where BlackBerrys come from.......but jeez, Canada is the real world too.

That being said, I have only seen one person with a Z10 besides me, and that person is my friend who is also pretty into BlackBerrys.
    FrancoisChevel likes this.
    04-12-13 01:20 PM
    Of course, how silly of me. We all know that the world revolves around the USA. How could we lowly Canadians ever expect to compete? With the exception of our banking system, healthcare, natural resources and high literacy rate, we're practically a 3rd world country.

Posted via CB10
    Lol I knew it.

SDTRMG likes this.
    04-12-13 01:22 PM
    I am glad BBRY and Verizon is fighting back.

http://press.blackberry.com/press/20...-on-retur.html

BesAdmin Z10 User
    Verizon has always supported BlackBerry.

04-12-13 01:22 PM
    You are one of the first posters I've seen whose posts consistently resemble their avatar. Impressive.
    04-12-13 01:28 PM
    Was speaking to someone from Telus the other day and they claimed that the Z10 had the highest return rate of all the phones they currently carry. I'm not sure what the cause would be for that - old time BB users not happy with BB10/lack of keyboard or iPhone/Android converts returning it? Either way, out here I rarely see anyone using the new Z10. And I see a lot of used ones on CL or UsedVic...
    04-12-13 01:36 PM

Then, you shall come to Indonesia where Z10 becomes more expensive but still the most wanted smartphone here.

Sent from My White Z10
    bungaboy, web99 and freeway393 like this.
    04-12-13 01:37 PM
    On a recent return from Manhattan, I noticed a few business travellers with Z10s at JFK. They were headed to all points.

Didn't see anyone with a Z10 coming back to Toronto.

Lots of Samsungs on my flight and as Joe Pesci says "a few yewts" with those crapple iDevices.

Via my Z10
    04-12-13 01:40 PM

04-12-13 02:01 PM
    I'm in New York and I see Blackberries all the time. They certainly outnumber the Android phones I see. Now these are older qwerty BBs. Outside of Crackberry meetup, I've seen only a few Z10s in the wild. But Blackberries are everywhere. Many people who have them in the office will upgrade to the Q10, if not right away, then when their current contract is up.
    But yes, Canada is going to be a special case for Blackberry. I expect much heavier adoption there than. I've been told that in South Korea the Samsung GS3 is ubiquitous. It is considered the phone of the Korean people. Makes sense.
    04-12-13 02:16 PM

Posted via CB10
    I'm Canadian but some of my compatriots are idiots. Enough with the inferiority complex. I had one and got over it. The US is ten times the size of Canada. That means everything is multiplied by 10 folks. We are a tiny pebble on the planet. The USA matters to the success of the platform. Americans could care less about health care and hockey debates too. Geez. We should be proud but a reserved pride. We get mad that the universe revolves around the US but get over it. It does! It certainly doesn't revolve around us. In fact, we matter very little to the success of BlackBerry. Penetration in the US is crucial.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 02:19 PM
    Agreed @JonCBK. I was just trying to share an experience and maybe a bit of Canadian pride when that redneck Florida fellow chirped in - it got my usual polite Canadian shorts in a knot.

Posted via CB10
    drknobs, shaleem, SDTRMG and 2 others like this.
    04-12-13 02:22 PM
115 123 ...