- CrackBerry Newbie
- 8 Posts
deleting multiple emails z10
I am trying to delete multiple emails. I use to do this on the BB9900 with the delete prior but not able to do it on the Z10.
What I use to do is select for a sender and then do a delete prior.
I tried to search and then tried to select more, which i have to click on each email. Then when I hit the delete key, it just unselect the emails
Another one is the alarm clock, when I use to plug in the USB cable, it use to bring up the cliock but it does not do so anymore.
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-08-2013, 07:18 PM #2
- 107 Posts
I found that if you hold a particular email and scroll down the menu on the right, there's a tab for "select more items" - from there, you can highlight all the emails you want and then hit the delete tab at the very bottom. Not sure if that helps.Wolfpacal
- 02-08-2013, 07:21 PM #3
Click and hold a date in the hub (can be tricky, because it's small), and the delete icon actually changes to "delete prior."
If you only want to delete certain emails. Click and hold an email. When the side bar comes up, one of the icons will be multi select. Click that. Click all the other emails you want to delete and hold your finger, then click delete. It sounds more complicated than it actually is.
- 02-08-2013, 07:21 PM #4
you can filter emails to show unread, from particular person etc, then use technique above to delete.
- 02-08-2013, 07:26 PM #5
- 02-08-2013, 07:29 PM #6
A nice touch would have been if they'd change that trash can icon to have down arrow on it when you get there using that date trick so you know its delete prior.
- 02-08-2013, 07:40 PM #7
- By email@example.com in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 12Last Post: 11-06-2008, 08:16 AM
- By mommy2nicholas in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 03-28-2008, 09:41 AM
- By Heliskier59 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 02-20-2008, 10:10 AM
- By rjdriver in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 5Last Post: 12-17-2007, 12:55 PM
- By davistld01 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-22-2007, 05:44 PM