I want to delete mails on my handset but not on the server. How do I do that. on my old handset the option was given but not on the Z10. My Yahoo mails are deleting from the server and the hand set
    03-05-13 12:35 AM
    Delete your email without connecting to internet... other than that, I'm not sure if there is another way...
    03-05-13 01:19 AM
    I shorten sync time frame on z10. That will keep emails on server and z10 won't be bloated with read emails. If I need to check past emails, I expand sync time frame.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-13 02:18 AM
    I do not have a server and therefore, I have to download my emails to my desktop before deleting them from the Z10. Once I delete frommy Z10, it disappears from my third party mailbox (Shaw) even though I have set Outlook to keep emails on the server.
    The problem is that previous BB had the messages forwarded to Blackberry.net. This is no longer the case with Z10. It is a step backward as is the inability of Z10 to synchronize with Outlook. On the email and synchronization as business tools BB will make many people unhappy.
    03-07-13 02:56 PM
    One option is to select one or more emails that you do not want to see on the device and hit the File icon to file/archive them into a different folder.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-13 03:01 PM
    I also had the same query but after some research I found that the following is the best.
    If you are using Outlook then follow what BBfuturefan has suggested above just remember to select the option of deleting from the server when downloaded to Outlook.
    If you are using yahoo or gmail directly that is you are not downloading the mails on outlook then go to the website and transfer all the mails you want to save to a folder. when you do this the handset will show a folder icon next to the mail you transferred. If you do not want these mails not shown then
    1. Go to the Blackberry Hub
    2 Select the setting option
    3. Select Display and Actions
    4 Switch off "Show Filed Message".
    The messages that you have transferred to a folder on the website and showing a folder icon on the handset will disappear.
    The same can be done for sent messages. Follow the same steps 1-3 as above and Step 4 will be to switch off "Show Sent Messages"

PLEASE DO NOT DELETE THE MAILS YOU WANT TO SAVE ON THE SERVER FROM THE HANDSET. IT WILL DELETE ON THE MAIL SERVER TOO.
    03-11-13 04:04 AM