Deleted apps reappear?
So I had some apps that I tried out and didn't like so I deleted them and an hour later they reappear on my screen..so I went into app world and first uninstalled them that didn't work so I went in and deleted them and they came back after a couple hours now I have apps on my screen that are not showing up in my world page so weird...
Posted via CB10
- CrackBerry Abuser
03-03-2013, 08:08 PM #3
- 246 Posts
If the apps are part of the OS, you will get notified of an OS update for applications and they will get re-installed. I just discovered that after deleting a couple Rogers apps, sportsnet and that newsstand app.
(Although I installed and removed NHL Gamecenter and it came back once too..)
Dunno..go figure..it's whacked.
- 03-03-2013, 08:21 PM #5
I had the same thing happen. Every time I deleted the Sportsnet app, later in the day there would be a notification regarding an Apps update for 10.0.10.85. When installed, the Sportsnet app reappeared on my homescreen. It took a few uninstall/reinstall cycles to figure out what was going on, lol. I just made a folder for the Rogers apps, put them all in there and left it at that.
Last edited by zc1; 03-03-2013 at 09:28 PM.
- CrackBerry Genius
03-03-2013, 09:16 PM #6
- 2,471 Posts
Yep carrier is bs apps same here like all of us.
Posted via CB10, BB10, Z10New Phone: Blackberry Z10, Old Phones: Samsung Galaxy S3 (Sold), Iphone 4, Iphone 3gs, Unlocked Bold 9000.
New LTE Playbook 32gb (Dec 2012), OS version is 1088. Mobile Network is Rogers
"When in doubt, buy a laptop"
- By jtrick33 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 13Last Post: 01-21-2009, 08:43 PM
- By cracklord in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 04-07-2008, 03:49 PM
- By dice013 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 11Last Post: 03-27-2008, 10:05 PM
- By cayotic in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 5Last Post: 03-24-2008, 04:14 PM
- By nyorkiemom in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 7Last Post: 03-18-2008, 09:59 PM