When I created a new contact on my ZED10 it created that contact on all my email accounts set up on the phone. is there a way to select which account you want to associate the new contact with? one of my accounts is for business, and one for personal use. so i dont want my personal contacts in my business contact list or vice versa. when it creates the contact on both i end up with duplicate birthday reminders on calenders and duplicate profile pictures for them etc.....
    02-19-13 10:09 AM
    I found another issue. I tried to add a contact from an email. It only opened my contacts. Would be nice if it started to enter a new contact instead.

Posted via CB10
    I get it now. it goes to the list because you may just want to add that email address to an exsisting contact. so if you press the + sign at the bottom it populates what it can from the email adddress.
    Last edited by J W L; 02-20-13 at 11:41 AM. Reason: solved
    02-19-13 06:34 PM
    When I created a new contact on my ZED10 it created that contact on all my email accounts set up on the phone. is there a way to select which account you want to associate the new contact with? one of my accounts is for business, and one for personal use. so i dont want my personal contacts in my business contact list or vice versa. when it creates the contact on both i end up with duplicate birthday reminders on calenders and duplicate profile pictures for them etc.....
    Still no resolution to this question though, right? I have the same issue. Their is no default account setting for contacts.
    03-08-13 12:18 PM