After purchasing it on release day here in the UK, I am extremely impressed with how it all just works seemlessly! The use of BBM video and voice, along with the picture editing, and story maker (big favourite of mine), ability to share so quick and easy, is amazing!

Now here is the good part.

My MOTHER, who has only used a keyboard BB before moving onto a slow, old nokia windows touch screen. This has put her off touch screens due to the laggyness. Until she met ZED10. She has fallen in love with it so much, that she should be receiving her new white Z10 on Tuesday. Showing off the features to her, she managed to get the hang of flow and gestures very easily for someone, dare I say, quite basic with technology.

She was loving how easy and big the keyboard was to use, and being able to use Twitter (simple for us) and sharing photo's compared to her Nokia were incredibly easier.

It's been such a big hit in my household that my younger sister is desperate to sell her S3 to fund her new Z10! I even secretly think Dad is jealous that mum is getting one before him

Just thought I would share this post, to show that BlackBerry may not be so dead within some households (considering we've all had iphones in my house)

Always great to see the love for BlackBerry, whereever it may be!

A very happy Z10 user!
    02-02-13 06:20 PM
    awesome! thats great news! and i goes to show how people can get the hang of it, and that video about the android and iphone users illegitimate
    02-02-13 06:28 PM
    Had mines for half a day.Cause I have been on CB everything came at ease gestures are a breeze its just playbook swift.keyboard is crisp first touchscreen keyboard that actually works for me i dont look like a clown tapping letters.Even my sis an iphone user was like damn this keyboards better.She still dont get the whole flow thing.Only Z10 users will see the difference from button paradigm cant explain it to these button users they like whats the difference.They have to use Z10 to understand the flow.My number was suppose to be ported from my old BB has'nt been done so I got walk with qwerty around until I sort out the number port but I aint even feeling buttons anymore.The keyboard all day but no swipe menus and BB menu buttons not the same as the Z..

The phones actual design is impressive no ones knocked it actually got everyone impressed well at least it did on my sis instagram.Camera was alright even in lowlight I have those ajustable dim lights teh cam worked well with it in dim condition.Its really down to cam effects options you use imo.I use digi cams so phone camera pics are not impressive in general.Nokia have good cams but they litterally stick a camera in their phone be it low end if it was a digi cam.

Weakness so far for me.The power user blackberry options are not there.The profile settings got holes in it needs updating not blackberry enough.I still need to mess with the hub but its great as is.Not sure how good it is in this form but damn its good now.The HUB settings look a little light like the profile situation but I'll soon find out the current limitations.

Im not sure apps can even be considered a weakness now.What can you do to counter companys saying we will not develop apps for BB10 or not do it any time soon crap?? wtf are we suppose to do.This a long bumpy road with developers It aint funny watching BB beg for app after app.The power balance needs to be recalibrated,

But so far its quality the whole gesture swiping ,charm bars its quality its playbook in phone version.Its all about the updates and tweaks from here.
    Last edited by RECOOL; 02-02-13 at 07:08 PM.
    02-02-13 06:56 PM