OK guys so here we go. I have always been long time bb fan although I drifted away after the storm one. I have been through a ton of Android phones and nearly every iPhone which was the last phone I used until yesterday (iPhone 5) To be fair to the iPhone or the Z10 as the case may be the iPhone always resided in and required a movie juice pack air to get me through a day, I always have twitter running and I guess I am a hard core user. But despite all the apps and a reasonable keyboard I still didn't find the iPhone as efficient at getting things done as my beloved blackberries of old.
    So today I removed the sim from the iPhone and set off on a week trial of using nothing but the z10.Now I will use tablets etc during g the day although if I do they will be running off the z10 as a mobile hotspot.
    So anyways today went reasonably well the phone is a joy, the keyboard without doubt the best keyboard I have ever used bar none. Battery life was relatively poor running low at around 11.30 am having come off charge at 7 am. However bearing in mind I can always buy spare batteries I am not over concerned about this although I wouldn't complain if it was better lol.
    Funnily enough the twitter experience was the best ever using Blaq, texting and email was a dream to behold and really enjoyed the feel and smoothness of the phone.
    With the exception of sky go an app to watch satellite TV on your phone I have yet to find anything I really miss and if necessary I can always use a tablet to watch the TV and use my z10 as the hotspot.

So overall after day one have not real issues and apart from charging like crazy I am pleased with the experience so far.

If anyone has any questions or wants me to try something specific let me know and I will try my best

Peter
    Crackberrykills likes this.
    11-18-13 11:41 AM
    Very nice. I happy to hear from someone who is enjoying the Z10.
    11-18-13 11:49 AM
    Welcome Back!

The Z10 is a nice piece of hardware and BB10 is very cool to play around with. Hope it fits your needs!

I've used one phone in the time frame between the STORM and the Z10. The fact that you have used so many phones leaves me to belive you like playing with technology devices and get bored pretty quickly.... afraid there won't be much to keep you with BlackBerry if that is the case.
    11-18-13 11:53 AM
    Well I see you put some strain on the battery! Welcome back BTW.
    11-18-13 12:03 PM
    @scalemaster ironically and although I can understand your theory I think you may be wrong. I think the reason I have had so many devices is that I love technology but also because I have been trying to get back to the clarity and simplicity that blackberry brings. That's why I always ended up back on ios as opposed to Android, because although I loved to fiddle on Android eventually the clutter and meddling made a more complicated device, and I don't care what anyone says every keyboard on Android sucked for me personally. And believe me I tried them all and this lead me to continually become frustrated whereas I enjoyed ios a lot possibly due to a lack of options. So I can say that it feels like I am coming home to an os built to achieve and get things done rather than to look flash but achieve little
    m1kr0 likes this.
    11-18-13 04:21 PM
    10.2.1 gives more features, but without the clutter.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-13 05:21 PM
    Well I see you put some strain on the battery! Welcome back BTW.
    Battery should get better after the phone finishes settling and synching up. And of course you are probably playing with it heavily as well... I know in did when it was new

#GetWithBB10 Channel @ C000D7228
    11-18-13 05:24 PM
    Well yesterday went well and i am truly loving the handset , and actually find myself being more active on twitter simply because using the phone is such a joy , again only real issue is the battery needed a total of three charges by the end of play last night , but i will just buy a second battery and the charging dock thing.Overall i am really pleased with it and not really missing ios at all .
    11-20-13 02:32 AM