Data usage (any way to monitor?)
Hey CB community.
I've been using the forums ever since I got my z10, and it is a fantastic site. The CB10 app is probably one of my most used apps.
That being said, I realize the z10 uses a lot more data then my previous 9900 did, but I don't go crazy on the Internet or download a lot of stuff. I spend most of my time on wifi and I still managed to use almost 400 mb today alone.
Is there any way to tell which apps are using data other than when I'm using them.
My drop box and box account are both set to not sync over cellular network, but when ever I go into them it says "Last sync 7 minutes ago " or something like that. Are these programs still syncing?
Any other input is appreciated.
Posted via CB10
- 02-18-2013, 06:53 PM #2
uh, i came across a similar thread on CB, some are saying that there aren't any apps (for now) to keep a tab on this. However, if you are on a carrier such as Rogers, on the MyAccount app or online you can monitor all your usage, just create the account. I suspect most carriers should have such a system in place.
- 05-11-2013, 03:39 PM #12
Data Usage Counter app also tracks data usage for daily, weekly, monthly and unlimited data usage cycles,
plus you don't have keep it running all the time as an active frame
Available at the BlackBerry World
Last edited by tonyblaze; 05-21-2013 at 01:34 AM.
- By darylng4747 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 13Last Post: 06-29-2009, 01:08 PM
- By tschattgen in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 2Last Post: 02-10-2009, 02:59 PM
- By katoom400 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 12Last Post: 12-03-2008, 09:57 AM
- By Ethrem in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 6Last Post: 11-06-2008, 02:59 AM
- By stunna54960 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2008, 07:56 AM