Hi got the z10 great phone on EE with 1gb but data goes in 5 days. Switch to wifi when at home and turn data services off. Have a twitter account which I hardly use. Any suggestions
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 05:29 AM
    What the heck are you doing with the phone? Watching live streams?

I barely reach 1GB every month. Are you installing apps on the go?

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 08:23 AM
    That probably what's going on...I in 3 days used 46% of me and my wife's data plan. coming from big red to at I had an unlimited plan and therefore never paid attention to how much data I was using. When I picked up the Z10 I was browsing for hours and thus incured such high data usage. I switched to wifi in the house and work and in the last week I haven't moved from 46% usage.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 08:39 AM
    I forgot to add I don't have to turn the data services off...just use wifi and be mindful of what your watching while browsing.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 08:43 AM
    That probably what's going on...I in 3 days used 46% of me and my wife's data plan. coming from big red to at I had an unlimited plan and therefore never paid attention to how much data I was using. When I picked up the Z10 I was browsing for hours and thus incured such high data usage. I switched to wifi in the house and work and in the last week I haven't moved from 46% usage.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, I came from Sprint with unlimited, but luckily I can get a lot of wifi. I have the smallest amount of data now in my plan and will adjust if I need to. So far, so good.
    03-31-13 08:43 AM
    I was on an unlimited data plan too but it didn't serve me so well - there just weren't as many things I could do with a BB9900 on an unlimited plan, right?

I leave all the data intensive stuff till I get into wifi zone. Not on cellular. Why let the carriers earn all the money? If I use data haphazardly, I would be able to buy 2 to 3 phones a year, I reckon!
    03-31-13 08:51 AM
    Loving my unlimited data. Figure ill go a few months with our using wifi to see where I sit for when vzw eventually finds a way to take our un limited from us

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 08:52 AM
    Thanks for input, but don't stream or download a lot but when I do I use my wifi at home. Contacted EE who reimbursed data, which once again went in a few days. When I was on orange I never used my data.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 11:29 AM
    Don't download apps unless you have wifi.

Go to BlackBerry World's settings (swipe down) to set wifi only In Networks and Data Limits.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 12:24 AM
    I sometimes think that my phone is using data instead of wifi too.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 01:21 AM