I attended a high end car/jet show last week in my area (Monterey CA). Lots of cars, jets, some celebrities and knock out beautiful women.
    A couple of cuties handed me their iPhones and asked me to take their picture. One of them blinked, the breeze blew ones hair too much, but we finally got a couple of pics they liked. I asked if I could take one of them on my own phone.
    I took a pic on my Z10 one of them blinked the other looked away. They stood still again as they thought I was going to take another pic. I showed them the Time Shift feature and how I could get the perfect shot without taking another pic. We were all huddled up while I was showing them, other people were curious and watched also. When it was done, they said how did you do that? Someone said, "OOOH, its a Blackberry!" . The cuties looked at their phones and said, "we need to get Blackberrys".
    I just had to tell someone.
    R Field, k3cub, scorepion and 10 others like this.
    08-19-13 12:21 PM
    Chyeah buddy, score one for the good guys :P
    08-19-13 12:23 PM
    well, +1 for BB..... as you put it, you were huddled up with "cuties" for a bit. What could be wrong with THAT ? LOL

SOunds like the makings of a GREAT commercial.... oh wait..... blackberry .... no marketing.... forgot..... LOL
    08-19-13 12:25 PM
    That feature wows everyone I show it to. Too bad they can't get a BB10 from any mobile stores around here. Oh you can, if you have the strength of will needed to overcome the hatred from the phone store counter droids. I find few have such will power.

Get any digits from the phinery?
    08-19-13 12:28 PM
    I've heard many say the Z10 is a real chick magnet lol

Posted via CB 10 on my naked Z10
    08-19-13 12:48 PM
    *checks online for next car show*
    grumpyaeroguy and Undbiter65 like this.
    08-19-13 12:51 PM
    The BlackBerry Z10 - hustlin' the girls since 2013

Posted via CB10
    08-19-13 01:15 PM
    Can you please post the pic?

+10 for being a BB Mack Daddy. ;-)

Sent from my sexy white hot Z10 in Sin City ;-)
    Chrisjd514 likes this.
    08-19-13 01:33 PM

Second that!

Posted via CB10
    08-19-13 02:35 PM
    well, +1 for BB..... as you put it, you were huddled up with "cuties" for a bit. What could be wrong with THAT ? LOL

SOunds like the makings of a GREAT commercial.... oh wait..... blackberry .... no marketing.... forgot..... LOL
    Lol! Exactly!! I find si many people amazed with my Z10.. if.only BlackBerry would MARKET!!

Posted via CB10
    08-19-13 02:40 PM
    So you sharing that time shifted photo with the cuties? ;-)

Posted via CB10
    08-19-13 02:43 PM
    Lol awesome story.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-13 03:44 PM
    As they say...pictures, or it didn't happen. Sounds like these "cuties" couldn't handle a z10 if they can't even pose for a picture correctly.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-13 04:19 PM
    I agree... this would make for a good commercial. I'm no expert on marketing, and I'm not going to pretend that a single commercial could change BB's direction, but certainly a shift from these generic seeming commercials, with very little staying power and no impactful message, would be beneficial to BlackBerry's bottom line and move more phones in the consumer segment.

A commercial like this would suggest to consumers that there is at least some element of "cool" to a BlackBerry. That is more important than BB is willing to admit, I think.

Thanks for sharing the story npunk42.
    08-19-13 04:45 PM
    Hi.
    Sounds like a cool story. But i have never been able to get more that one face detected like in the one commercial with 2 or 3 kids. I have tried a number of time taking pictures of 2 or more kids and only always captures only one kid. I have been so mas with it. Anyone else experiencing this or just me
    Thx

Posted via CB10
    08-19-13 05:30 PM

Stupid me told the whole thing to my wife over dinner. She took one look at those pretty girls, and that was that. "Why do you HAVE to carry around pictures of girls with you ALL the time?" Dummy me thought for a minutes peace all I needed to do was delete the pic. But that's my problem, sorry no pic. Two things: 1. Those girls were awesome. 2. For a fleeting minute the Z10 made me look cool. Okay, three things, 3. One of you is really my wife masquerading as a CrackBerry Addict, just trying to see if I still have the pic. Sadly I really don't. See you at dinner.
    08-19-13 06:29 PM
    Stupid me told the whole thing to my wife over dinner. She took one look at those pretty girls, and that was that. "Why do you HAVE to carry around pictures of girls with you ALL the time?" Dummy me thought for a minutes peace all I needed to do was delete the pic. But that's my problem, sorry no pic. Two things: 1. Those girls were awesome. 2. For a fleeting minute the Z10 made me look cool. Okay, three things, 3. One of you is really my wife masquerading as a CrackBerry Addict, just trying to see if I still have the pic. Sadly I really don't. See you at dinner.
    Ha ha good one.

Posted from Q10 from CB10 running 10.2.0.1323
    08-19-13 06:37 PM
    I feel your pain.... LMAO
    08-19-13 07:16 PM
    Which is why I use Remote File Access to copy important pics and files to my computer where Carbonite backs them up.
    08-19-13 08:09 PM

Brilliant commercial idea.

STL-3 Z10 | Rogers | 10.2.0.1047
    08-19-13 08:54 PM
    Too bad your box account doesn't automatically back up all your photos... just sayin
    08-19-13 09:18 PM
    Too bad your box account doesn't automatically back up all your photos... just sayin
    Thanks for the push. I haven't set up an account yet. Im going to do that right now.
    08-19-13 10:30 PM
    Bah! Too bad. :-(

08-19-13 11:05 PM