Hi,

This is probably a very daft question, but for the life of me, I can't discover how to do it. I currently use Gmail CardDav for all my contacts (I have none on my sim) that have mobile phone numbers. When I add a new contact however, it adds contacts to the local contacts, gmail, and my sim all at the same time. Even if I select gmail in the contacts list and then press add contact, it still does the same thing. I then went into Sim contacts, and deleted the Sim card entry it had made, and it subsequently deleted all entries, including the linkedin entry for the person as well (which I am guessing is because it automatically linked).

Does anyone know of a way to add a contact JUST to gmail and not have several other enteries made on the phone memory and the sim card..

I know, I am peculiar, but this is something I COULD do using my android phone and expected to be able to do with my blackberry. It's not a problem if not, because I love the phone regardless, I just wondered whether anyone knew, and if you can't whether it is likely to be fixed in an update?
    02-19-13 04:26 AM
    Anyone have any ideas on this? I realise it is against forum rules to self bump a post, however since I posted this early in the day, i thought I'd bring it to the attension of users who were perhaps able to use the site outside of working hours.
    02-19-13 04:25 PM