Anybody else notice that Horacio has two pairs of sunglasses on?
    Yup, one's an iPhone and one's a Z10

Posted via CB10
    05-20-13 05:22 PM
    When I purchase a device predicated on a review by the founder of the number one Blackberry fan site I expect honesty. "it's never happened to me" is creating an out. I was simply reminding Kevin it may take years to gain credibility but it may be lost by one event.

I have never experienced a lot of things, but to deny their existence requires a special kind of arrogance.
    Here's a good idea. Do you bot read this site! He is trying to help as the article he wrote yesterday stated! Man oh man. Read it! And you will see. That yes it has not happened to him but he is trying to help the community don't like that. Sell it and say bye bye my friend.

Posted via CB10
    05-20-13 05:28 PM
    Kevin has never once denied the existence of reboots or the issues plaguing some devices. But 5% of the people who've bought new BB10 devices who have issues does not warrant the main page being labeled with every single flaw that's what the forums are for.

He may not publicly acknowledge these but he knows they exist and I'm damn sure he's told BlackBerry about them. BlackBerry themselves have probably seen the issues from these forums.

Posted via CB10
    How did you arrive at 5% as the number of people who have purchased BlackBerry 10 devices that are having problems?

Posted via CB10
    05-20-13 05:56 PM
    Here is a simple iq question:
    silence is to deafening as arrogance is to ????

Come on smart man.
    Narcissism.

Posted via CB10
    05-20-13 06:03 PM
    Bah - fail.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    05-20-13 06:22 PM
    How did you arrive at 5% as the number of people who have purchased BlackBerry 10 devices that are having problems?

Posted via CB10
    Because I can guarantee lots of people who don't have issues with their devices don't know this place exists or watch from the sidelines with out posting. 5 was just a random number thrown out there to show that it was the minority of owners that have this issue

Posted via CB10
    05-20-13 06:28 PM
    For those who say that they have never had a random reboot, I wonder if they are certain.

These phones boot quickly and quietly. In fact, I now know that the mild irritation I experienced when the orientation lock turned itself off was due to random reboots.

Early every morning now the phone reboots on charge and leaves bedside mode waking me with email alerts. I will no longer be using the phone as a bedside alarm clock, something that I really appreciated with my 8900 curve and 9900 bold.

How many people don't check the logs, do not use bedside mode nor orientation lock and, like me, have never had the phone reboot "in use", say "I have never had a reboot".

I am a little disappointed about the reboots. I am hopeful that the issue will be resolved sometime in the near future. I am still gobsmacked over how great the Z10 is and how much better it gets with use.
    05-20-13 07:10 PM
    Because I can guarantee lots of people who don't have issues with their devices don't know this place exists or watch from the sidelines with out posting. 5 was just a random number thrown out there to show that it was the minority of owners that have this issue

Posted via CB10
    I see. So you really don't have an accurate estimate.

It could just as easily be said that many people who do have issues with their devices don't know this place exists or watch from the sidelines without posting.

Since a minority is less than 50%, I guess that is likely accurate.
    05-20-13 07:18 PM
    Look Kevin is not blackberry tech support, he promotes the brand as that's what he gets paid to do. I don't see him anymore than a marketer, honestly I get annoyed by some of his article - apparently BlackBerry can't do no wrong even their earphones are premium.

Posted via CB10
    zeteo and bomarco like this.
    05-20-13 07:32 PM
    Bah - fail.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    LOL! Please enlighten me then.
    05-21-13 06:01 AM

Posted via CB10
    But I can also guarantee you that their are people out there who have reboots that don't get on this site as well. Some people might be getting the reboots and not even realize it as it could be happening overnight like mine originally started and then increased into the daytime. My wife has a Z10 and she gets random reboots, but is not a member of this site and does not post to it, so I can all but guarantee there are people from both sides that aren't posting and when I see the number of constant posts regarding reboots, I feel it is more than likely above 5%.
    niss63 and bomarco like this.
    05-21-13 06:45 AM
    What reboots? Never happened to me and I've had my Zed since February 5th.

Posted via CB10
    Example of head stuck in sand. Doesn't happen to me so who cares.

Geesh.

Tim

Posted with a BlackBerry Z10
    05-21-13 06:59 AM
    The New Blackberry Z10: ReDesigned, ReEngineered, ReInvented and ReBooting.

Really like that. +1
    05-21-13 07:27 AM
    The New Blackberry Z10: ReDesigned, ReEngineered, ReInvented and ReBooting.

Really like that. +1
    Lol you just made my day hahaha

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 07:36 AM
    Also made so much lighter by removing legacy functionalities.

Steve, Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 11:33 AM
    Op don't you realize the guys have been really busy lately - I'm sure other people have stated this to you.

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 02:45 PM
66 123