Your silence is deafening!! Do you have any concern for the customers which have bought the Z 10 only to abandoned by you? Or are you nothing more than a corporate lackey now? You have over the years acquired a great reputation are you really willing to lose? How about an article about the resets taking place around the globe? Or are you just an unreliable fanboy.

Since this whole Mobile Nations thing all of you have lost credibility with your followers, especially Crackberry and iMore.

I am greatly disappointed in you!
    Admorris and advcomputer like this.
    05-14-13 08:30 PM
    Your silence is deafening!! Do you have any concern for the customers which have bought the Z 10 only to abandoned by you? Or are you nothing more than a corporate lackey now? You have over the years acquired a great reputation are you really willing to lose? How about an article about the resets taking place around the globe? Or are you just an unreliable fanboy.

Since this whole Mobile Nations thing all of you have lost credibility with your followers, especially Crackberry and iMore.

I probably would have worded things differently if you expect a response

Kevin has been asked several times now, and his reply has been that he hasn't experienced any reboots.
    geekaren likes this.
    05-14-13 08:44 PM
    05-14-13 08:44 PM
    Keep in mind Kevin gave the Storm a good review

If you are looking for an unbiased review here, you are sadly mistaken.

For the record, I just had a reboot between posts
    05-14-13 08:53 PM
    You realise CrackBerry is not BlackBerry, do you?

And for the record, never got a random reboot, neither is everyone I know with a BB10 phone.

Posted via CB10
    saint613 likes this.
    05-14-13 09:01 PM
    Never had one either. But it would be upset too if mine would start rebooting. Hopefully BlackBerry is aware of it and working on a fix.

Posted via CB10
    baldanders and zeteo like this.
    05-14-13 09:08 PM
    I've had one or two since owning my device, but considering u used to have to quickpull my 9900 daily, I could care less about one or two total. Hasn't affected a single thing for me. Loving my Z10.

Posted via CB10
    dypkny likes this.
    05-14-13 09:10 PM
    Just go and exchange your phone.

Posted via CB10
    VR6 likes this.
    05-14-13 09:12 PM
    What reboots? Never happened to me and I've had my Zed since February 5th.

Posted via CB10
    veepok likes this.
    05-14-13 09:13 PM

Your arrogance is deafening.
    MasterOfBinary and russworman like this.
    05-14-13 09:17 PM
    I think the post to Kevin was a little harsh!! Come on!!

Everyone knows its an on going issue and hopefully they are doing everything to correct it!
    05-14-13 09:22 PM

Ok......
    05-14-13 09:30 PM
    I think we ( CB Members ) expect Kevin and crew to be honest regarding reviews and the like. I am not really sure this is what we are getting.

IMHO some of the reviews of products and the like are a little to close, to the vest. Now that CB has the ear of BB Management, I sense they don't want to do anything to disturb that relationship, which includes maybe being a little less than honest on some matters or at least giving things a positive spin, when in fact they don't deserve it.

-J
    zeteo and Admorris like this.
    05-14-13 09:32 PM
    You realise CrackBerry is not BlackBerry, do you?

And for the record, never got a random reboot, neither is everyone I know with a BB10 phone.

Posted via CB10
    Ditto to everything you said!
    05-14-13 09:41 PM
    Power post, but Crackberry is for looking on the bright side.

I got a dud Nokia Lumia, exchanged it and my new one has been a beast. Silky smooth and fast.
    Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express
    05-14-13 09:45 PM
    Everyone knows its an on going issue and hopefully they are doing everything to correct it!
    There are plenty of people who pretend there's no issue. For what reason, I have no idea. Like this.

What reboots? Never happened to me and I've had my Zed since February 5th.
    Having said that, I agree the OP was kind of pointless. This is a site devoted to promoting the Blackberry brand. I'm sure their editorial policy is guided by the folks that acquired the site. They're obviously not going to post a big headlining article about this issue. If it's true that Kevin's only response has been 'Mine's not doing that' as opposed to something like 'I know this is an issue for a lot of people and here's what I've heard from BBRY', then that is a little disappointing. However, I haven't read all of Kevin's posts.
    05-14-13 09:46 PM
    Your arrogance is deafening.
    Here is a simple iq question:
    silence is to deafening as arrogance is to ????

Come on smart man.
    jaygere likes this.
    05-14-13 09:50 PM
    I've said this before, if this issue was made public, it would bring nothing good to BlackBerry, don't blame kev.

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 09:51 PM

How at any time during that did you manage to affiliate Crackberry to BlackBerry? A fan site to a corporation?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Kris Simundson; 05-14-13 at 10:29 PM. Reason: I'm to awesome
    05-14-13 09:52 PM
    Very well said Kris

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 09:58 PM
    Lol abandoned? Take it easy
    . I get the frustration but misguided perhaps? Why not blast BlackBerry directly and tweet them. Not sure how much clout CB has.

Dunno about you OP but the slew of posts and coverage today by the CB was nothing less than stellar. Like the post above me stated, don't forget that this is a fan site.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 Oreo
    npunk42 likes this.
    05-14-13 09:58 PM
    Kevin is a fan just like us, he doesn't work for BlackBerry and has no official affiliation with them. What is he supposed to tell you? If you have questions for BlackBerry ask blackberry. They have many outlets for you to contact.

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 09:59 PM
    yeah sorry....I think I've posted numerous times.....no reboots here
    05-14-13 09:59 PM
    You've plainly stated in the past that you are on to an i5. Why do you keep making these threads? This is getting ridiculous. Kevin had said multiple times that he tells BlackBerry Of the issues. I am silent because I have no issues.

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 10:03 PM
    When I purchase a device predicated on a review by the founder of the number one Blackberry fan site I expect honesty. "it's never happened to me" is creating an out. I was simply reminding Kevin it may take years to gain credibility but it may be lost by one event.

I have never experienced a lot of things, but to deny their existence requires a special kind of arrogance.
    05-14-13 10:07 PM
66 123