1. I am on the latest official release and the last reboot field in About/Hardware is still showing "no information available". I believe I saw, somewhere in this forum that you can type in a command, maybe in the browser, that will give you the date and time of the last reboot. Note I am still getting periodic reboots on a 100-3 on WIND. I know this because I run HUB++ 24/7 and, like this morning, I find, from time to time, that it has closed.

2. There are number of carrier forced bloatware apps that I tried deleting and, shortly after, received the 6 or 8mb upgrade with the misleading message that merely re-installed the bloatware . One suggestion I saw was to create a junk folder and move the apps there and forget about them Unfortunately the post did not describe how to do this and I haven't figured it out. Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.
    05-17-13 08:28 AM
    1. I am on the latest official release and the last reboot field in About/Hardware is still showing "no information available". I believe I saw, somewhere in this forum that you can type in a command, maybe in the browser, that will give you the date and time of the last reboot. Note I am still getting periodic reboots on a 100-3 on WIND. I know this because I run HUB++ 24/7 and, like this morning, I find, from time to time, that it has closed.

2. There are number of carrier forced bloatware apps that I tried deleting and, shortly after, received the 6 or 8mb upgrade with the misleading message that merely re-installed the bloatware . One suggestion I saw was to create a junk folder and move the apps there and forget about them Unfortunately the post did not describe how to do this and I haven't figured it out. Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.
    1. file:///var/boottime.txt in the browser.

2. Press and hold any icon till the screen pulses...(same as when you delete apps) Then drag and drop one of your junk apps you want to hide onto another junk app you want to hide. OS10 will pop up and ask you to name the folder. done ! You can then drag as many as you want into there and move the folder anywhere you want.
    Hamilton Guy likes this.
    05-17-13 08:57 AM
    1. file:///var/boottime.txt in the browser.

2. Press and hold any icon till the screen pulses...(same as when you delete apps) Then drag and drop one of your junk apps you want to hide onto another junk app you want to hide. OS10 will pop up and ask you to name the folder. done ! You can then drag as many as you want into there and move the folder anywhere you want.
    Thanks, both tips worked just fine.
    05-17-13 09:31 AM