Okay, so I'm a fifteen year old guy and till recently I was a BlackBerry user. I got my first BlackBerry when I was twelve and I was gonna be really brand loyal and everything but I simply could not stand the fact that you could not run a single HD game on it. There almost no decent games for BlackBerry 7 and they simply aren't graphically advanced enough. So I switched to Android and I'm thrilled by the kind of games you can run on it. The Z10 has some pretty decent games (WAY better than what they had for BlackBerry 7).
    So, I once saw right here on CrackBerry that you could run Android apps on the Z10 by installing it using your desktop. That got me SUPER excited! Games are the only reason I'm using Android and this might be the opportunity to get back to BlackBerry.
    Anyway, could someone who has a Z10 PLEASE try running some really high end Android games? (With really high graphics and installation size of 750 MB or more?
    I'm talking about games like Grand Theft Auto Vice City, Grand Theft Auto III, Max Payne, 9mm, Need for Speed Most Wanted, etc.
    If I here that these kind of games run fine on the BlackBerry 10 then I'm so totally gonna get a Z10 next month when its released in the U.S.A
    PLEASE, you might win back a BlackBerry user for RIM!
    02-22-13 05:13 AM
    Do these free games count Android Games – Racing | Android APPS - BB10 Apps & Playbook Apps This is Koz's website from the Ask Koz thread in Android App sideloading subforum where you can find instructions on sideloading and discussion on already converted apps and games http://forums.crackberry.com/android...eloading-f258/

Android apps have to be converted (repackaged) to run on BB10/PlayBook and many use native android code and will not work. BlackBerry World (used to be App World) contains many already converted android apps as well as native apps. You can try converting your own android apps or use the ones referred to in above links. You won't find any paid apps for free on crackberry site, if you paid for an android app you can try converting it yourself and sideload but again no guarantees it will convert so it's buyer beware if you are buying to convert.
    02-22-13 05:25 AM