Samsung doesn't need to do the BB bashing, Blackberry have done an excellent job of shooting themselves in the foot recently.
    Said similar yesterday, and was told I was blaming the victim LOL.

Thankfully, BBRY does not seem to be blaming other entities for its misfortunes.
    h20work likes this.
    04-17-13 11:03 PM
    I've been exclusive with bb for almost 10 years now. Every time they screw up, it's a feature not a flaw
    Exactly. I owned all the RIM & Blackberry phones that came out & yet even tho they screw up, its something better later on. Some people just like to troll / act like they know things which they do not.
    04-17-13 11:03 PM
    I think you missed the sarcasm that was implied. It's not a flaw, it's a feature!

Rinse and repeat, from the Torch to the Playbook and now to BB10.
    h20work likes this.
    04-17-13 11:11 PM
    Exactly. I owned all the RIM & Blackberry phones that came out & yet even tho they screw up, its something better later on. Some people just like to troll / act like they know things which they do not.
    I'm not willing to give them a "Pass" though. They have no one to blame for their black eyes but themselves.
    04-17-13 11:14 PM
    Oh then please tell me why Samsung came up with Knox ;p

Security on Android brought to you by Samsung? You need to go home and do some homework my friend =)

Haha no. Blackberry doesn't need Samsung's help. BBRY is their own worst enemy...

Why would Samsung even care about BBRY!? The arrogance in this forum lol

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 12:49 AM
    How wrong can you be. Have you even bothered reading posts on Crackberry or other websites? Read around for a bit before making claims like this. Many that had iPhone's & Androids switched to the Z10 as they wanted it. I do agree that most are loyal blackberry customers but not all of them as you claim.

Also Blackberry does not own anyone money, does not sue companies for stupidity like Apple, Samsung & others. They also are the ones that still have one of the best & amazing keyboard smartphones in the world. If Blackberry was clueless, how come they released the Z10 & Q10 which are their most amazing phone yet & have billions in cash?..

Just wondering where do you get all this info from you say?
    Err they were talking pre z10.
    Even the z10 shot itself in the foot a bit as it had the potential to be a champion rather then a contender

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 02:12 AM
31 12