I just received my 2nd Z10, my first one just reboot itself way too many times for me to deal with.
    I did not have a chance to upload any applications, the only thing I did was to update the operating system (was done automatically the first time the phone was on, I'm with att) Facebook app (It says FB upgrade available on app world), guess what? surprise! the screen froze after showing me friends requests (don't know why, I didn't tried to check it) and then auto-reboot. Not too long after the phone was up and running, it restart itself again, only this time the screen did not freeze.

I recall that on my first phone, the auto-restart begin after a massive app update I made, and Facebook was one of this apps.

I am with At&t, so as far as I'm concern, the auto-restart has nothing to do with Verizon.

I'm planning to remove the FB app, in the meantime, I would appreciate opinions about this issue.
    04-16-13 07:39 PM
    No issues here and have tons of apps, using really heavy this baby.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 07:58 PM
    I've had my Z for about a month and have been using FB daily. I've never had a freeze up or random reboot. I'm a heavy user — going through 2+ gb of data on my old 9900; almost 5gb this month on the Z. I get 100+ emails a day, with many large attachments.

I run on LTE, with blue tooth permanently on. I managed to scrape through most days on a single charge, occasionally having to top up after dinner.

My point is that I really pound this device and it hasn't disappointed me yet. If it could only sync all email instead of 30 days maximum I'd be 100% happy.
    Last edited by Elessar.cm; 04-17-13 at 01:50 PM.
    apallo likes this.
    04-16-13 10:07 PM
    I had 5 reboots (that I know of) in the first two weeks. With at&t. Curiously the reboots stopped the day I deleted CB10. I use the FB app a few times a day with no issues. Going on two weeks now without a self-reboot, other than the one when I updated the OS last week.
    04-16-13 10:35 PM