Hi, maybe I'm missing something, but should it not be a great feature to be able to copy and/or move a calendar item from one calender to another?

For example from a bbm calendar to your synced outlook calendar, or from your spouses calendar (which we bothI also synch for planning purposes) to your own?

I get that on the phone its easy to view multiple calendars but I would like them to be able to merge items so they sync to my main desktop calendar if needed.

Am I making sense? Is it already possible and did I miss it, or is it a feature that maybe others like me would want?

Posted via CB10
    03-18-13 09:01 PM
    Scorepion-here is how I personally handle this. My wife has an i-phone so I have a Google calendar and she also has a Google calendar. When I want to send here an event I will email her the appointment directly from my calendar on my bb bold. If I am emailing it to her from my pb I simply add her as an attendee. If your wife has a BB you can simply send her the calendar item from bbm contact to bbm contact. Does this make sense? Does this help? If not please let me know.
    Last edited by jsilvey2351; 03-18-13 at 10:11 PM.
    03-18-13 09:31 PM
    By emailing it directly to the Gmail account the calendar then automatically syncs. I can then sync to my desktop via desktop manager.
    03-18-13 09:33 PM
    ok, but we both have very busy calendars and it's just great we can both sync each others calendar and see them both at the same time on the Z10 in different colors, great for planning when on the road, but if we want to see it on the desktop, or in outlook we have to go to calendars, open the other's calendar as well as our own and then click on the left arrow to get a combine view...

now of course we don't need all items in both calendars, so mailing them also works, but it's a multistep process for 2 people then... I was looking for a quicker way where you could for example open or create an item and instead of choosing just 1 calendar to put it in, choose multiple calendars, (or copy to) in that way it autosyncs to the desktop as well (through eas) for both parties, or to any other device that might not support multiple calendars...

Maybe I'm just lazy and too demanding of ITC devices :-)

Oh, i should mention we both are on my own exchange server... so no desktop syncing or google sync (which I found to be not really good anyway), just exchange active sync for mobile and the normal exchange connection on the desktop
    03-19-13 01:20 PM