I'll delete this post if everyone already knows about this, and I'm the last one to figure it out.

The only thing that really annoyed me about the hub is if I wanted to send a quick txt msg, in the Hub I'd have to touch Compose, then Text Message, then the Contact. It was just one too many steps for me. And then I just NOW realized then if you change your Hub view by touching the "Hub" button on the bottom-left corner of the screen, isolate your view to just TXT's (or whatever email account you want to send an email from), and THEN you click "Compose", it automatically starts composing a txt message!!

Very excited about this! It's the little things in life...
    bros3n likes this.
    05-04-13 10:16 AM
    Yep Kevin figured this out a few mths ago and posted up a video of it, pretty cool feature as you can easily get to the root of the hub and decide from there what you want to do rather than having to swipe back etc.
    05-04-13 10:39 AM
    Yep Kevin figured this out a few mths ago and posted up a video of it, pretty cool feature as you can easily get to the root of the hub and decide from there what you want to do rather than having to swipe back etc.
    I'll have to go back and watch all of Kevin's videos. The Z10 was just some far-away fantasy when he first posted those!
    05-04-13 12:59 PM