If anybody has this sonos player then you can use it to automatically lock the phone. Place the phone where noted in the photo or on the other side and the phone locks due to the magnet in the speaker I am assuming. I only noticed this by accident and thought that maybe my z10 had rebooted, but then I removed it and it came back on. Anyway just thought I'd share, very useful for when I go to bed, this is right beside me!

Posted via CB10
    Attachment 148436
    04-06-13 01:45 PM
    If anybody has this sonos player then you can use it to automatically lock the phone. Place the phone where noted in the photo or on the other side and the phone locks due to the magnet in the speaker I am assuming. I only noticed this by accident and thought that maybe my z10 had rebooted, but then I removed it and it came back on. Anyway just thought I'd share, very useful for when I go to bed, this is right beside me!

Posted via CB10
    Attachment 148436
    Your pic doesnt show up because at the moment the cb app doesnt support attaching of images...just letting you know.

EDIT: Ok it seems you can attach pics with the cb10 app but you need to make sure permissions are set to yes especially the shared files one and after doing that, you should be able to attach pics etc.
    Last edited by Spawn12; 04-06-13 at 02:23 PM.
    04-06-13 01:57 PM

Posted via CB10
    Attachment 148436
    My wallet has a money clip with magnet and locks my Z10 automatically. This is something BlackBerry has been doing for a while. But definitely a kool feature!

Posted via CB10
    04-06-13 09:40 PM