Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 14 of 14
Like Tree12Likes
  • 11 Post By trevorbiggs
  • 1 Post By trevorbiggs
  • 1 Post By Vector-SS
  1. trevorbiggs's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    74 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Default Converting my office one z10 at a time

    This might not be the right forum but I had to share.
    I have been a BlackBerry fan starting from the pearl - last phone before Z10 was the 9900 - and had to go through the "Annus horribilis" which was 2012 for us BlackBerry fans.
    Anyhow last year suffered much abuse as I valiantly tried to explain why RIM had another shot with bb10, however they remained as skeptical as a wall street analyst! Skip ahead to March
    Got the z10 on pre order from Rogers when it was released - been raving about it and now the two most abusive from last year have ended up getting Z10's!
    Almost fell down today when one coworker got it lol
    Anyhow in our office of 20 we now have 4 z10's with two more likely on the way.
    Outside of the office, recommended to a buddy to get it and he switched from iphone4
    Wanna do business?? BlackBerry all the way baby


    .

    Posted via CB10
  2. missing_K-W's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,760 Posts
    PIN
    If ur sexy>>>pm me
    #2  

    Default

    Atta boy
  3. eldricho's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

    Posts
    5,492 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,506 Global Posts
    #3  

    Default

    Great work! Keep spreading the Z-Word!
  4. tjseaman's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,032 Posts
    #4  

    Default

    Awesome stuff. Good job!

    Posted via CB10
  5. nhanken's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,217 Posts
    #5  

    Default

    Did you know that it's illegal to get people addicted to crackberry in Canada?? =)



    Quote Originally Posted by trevorbiggs View Post
    This might not be the right forum but I had to share.
    I have been a BlackBerry fan starting from the pearl - last phone before Z10 was the 9900 - and had to go through the "Annus horribilis" which was 2012 for us BlackBerry fans.
    Anyhow last year suffered much abuse as I valiantly tried to explain why RIM had another shot with bb10, however they remained as skeptical as a wall street analyst! Skip ahead to March
    Got the z10 on pre order from Rogers when it was released - been raving about it and now the two most abusive from last year have ended up getting Z10's!
    Almost fell down today when one coworker got it lol
    Anyhow in our office of 20 we now have 4 z10's with two more likely on the way.
    Outside of the office, recommended to a buddy to get it and he switched from iphone4
    Wanna do business?? BlackBerry all the way baby


    .

    Posted via CB10


    Posted via CB10
  6. pandapurple's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,115 Posts
    #6  

    Default

    Good on you! You have to improve your typing speed on your Z10 to win more over! Beat all the other phones. Hands down.

    Posted via CB10
  7. R Field's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,922 Posts
    #7  

    Default

    Nice! "Sell like ****!" How are your coworkers liking their new phones?

    CB10- BlackBerry Z10
  8. trevorbiggs's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    74 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #8  

    Default

    All good so far - I am looking forward to using BBM video for office work - very cool

    Posted via CB10
    R Field likes this.
  9. R Field's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,922 Posts
    #9  

    Default

    Really crackberry? You censor my Thorstein Heins quote but not his own quote is perfectly fine.

    CB10- BlackBerry Z10
  10. nhanken's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,217 Posts
    #10  

    Default

    That quote has been copyrighted by Mr. Heins


    Quote Originally Posted by R Field View Post
    Really crackberry? You censor my Thorstein Heins quote but not his own quote is perfectly fine.

    CB10- BlackBerry Z10


    Posted via CB10
  11. heading4tomorrow's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,597 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,985 Global Posts
    #11  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R Field View Post
    Really crackberry? You censor my Thorstein Heins quote but not his own quote is perfectly fine.

    CB10- BlackBerry Z10

    I think Crackberry hates you, they let me type HeII.
  12. Vector-SS's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,114 Posts
    #12  

    Default

    I was called in by the GM of our company because he heard I got the Z10. He was still using an iPhone 4...

    He asked me for quick demo and he asked me if I liked it. I explained why I liked it and told him its different as the whole OS is gesture based but once he got used to it he would love it. He asked specifically if it had whatsapp and I confirmed it did.

    I then told him I know the employee of the store I bought it from. He asked how much and I told him. He takes out the cash and asks if I can buy him one.

    Long story short I ran into some issues and ended up bricking the device and it wasn't booting. I reloaded the OS transferred all his info and gave him the phone the next day.

    It seems he really likes it so far. The next day I showed him a few neat gestures such as hiding the keyboard the alarm and the word deletion and those put a huge smile on his face.

    He then began to slowly unlock the screen and he looks at me and says with a smirk on his face " you didn't tell me about that."

    He thanks me and I go back to my office.

    One iPhone user converted



    Posted via CB10
    trynacu2 likes this.
  13. nhanken's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,217 Posts
    #13  

    Default

    It always feels good to find some things yourself; wait til he knows about Crackberry.com =p

    Quote Originally Posted by Vector-SS View Post
    He then began to slowly unlock the screen and he looks at me and says with a smirk on his face " you didn't tell me about that."

    He thanks me and I go back to my office.

    One iPhone user converted

    Posted via CB10


    Posted via CB10
  14. TgeekB's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

    Posts
    7,266 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,991 Global Posts
    #14  

    Default

    Great job. I believe it's going to be a gradual thing but eventually people will learn that blackberry is back!

    Posted via CB10

Similar Threads

  1. Converting one soul at a time (to BB10)
    By mrocchealth in forum BlackBerry 10 OS
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-29-12, 10:06 AM
  2. ??? Move more than one Picture at a time ???
    By TheTruth8 in forum BlackBerry Storm
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-06-09, 02:39 PM
  3. Can I delete more than one email at a time?
    By jennbaby in forum BlackBerry Storm
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-09-08, 10:02 PM
  4. Google sync only adds one contact at a time before giving an error
    By CyberRanger in forum BlackBerry OS Apps
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-03-08, 05:56 PM
  5. stickin' it to the man, one trackball at a time...
    By dave30 in forum General BlackBerry Discussion
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 10-12-08, 07:14 AM

Posting Permissions