This might not be the right forum but I had to share.
    I have been a BlackBerry fan starting from the pearl - last phone before Z10 was the 9900 - and had to go through the "Annus horribilis" which was 2012 for us BlackBerry fans.
    Anyhow last year suffered much abuse as I valiantly tried to explain why RIM had another shot with bb10, however they remained as skeptical as a wall street analyst! Skip ahead to March
    Got the z10 on pre order from Rogers when it was released - been raving about it and now the two most abusive from last year have ended up getting Z10's!
    Almost fell down today when one coworker got it lol
    Anyhow in our office of 20 we now have 4 z10's with two more likely on the way.
    Outside of the office, recommended to a buddy to get it and he switched from iphone4
    Wanna do business?? BlackBerry all the way baby

Posted via CB10
    03-27-13 09:25 PM
    Atta boy
    03-27-13 09:29 PM
    Great work! Keep spreading the Z-Word!
    03-27-13 09:30 PM
    Awesome stuff. Good job!

Posted via CB10
    03-27-13 10:13 PM
    Did you know that it's illegal to get people addicted to crackberry in Canada?? =)

This might not be the right forum but I had to share.
    I have been a BlackBerry fan starting from the pearl - last phone before Z10 was the 9900 - and had to go through the "Annus horribilis" which was 2012 for us BlackBerry fans.
    Anyhow last year suffered much abuse as I valiantly tried to explain why RIM had another shot with bb10, however they remained as skeptical as a wall street analyst! Skip ahead to March
    Got the z10 on pre order from Rogers when it was released - been raving about it and now the two most abusive from last year have ended up getting Z10's!
    Almost fell down today when one coworker got it lol
    Anyhow in our office of 20 we now have 4 z10's with two more likely on the way.
    Outside of the office, recommended to a buddy to get it and he switched from iphone4
    Wanna do business?? BlackBerry all the way baby

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    03-27-13 10:45 PM
    Good on you! You have to improve your typing speed on your Z10 to win more over! Beat all the other phones. Hands down.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-13 10:47 PM
    Nice! "Sell like ****!" How are your coworkers liking their new phones?

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    03-27-13 11:14 PM
    All good so far - I am looking forward to using BBM video for office work - very cool

Posted via CB10
    R Field likes this.
    03-27-13 11:25 PM
    Really crackberry? You censor my Thorstein Heins quote but not his own quote is perfectly fine.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    03-27-13 11:30 PM
    That quote has been copyrighted by Mr. Heins

Really crackberry? You censor my Thorstein Heins quote but not his own quote is perfectly fine.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 01:49 PM

CB10- BlackBerry Z10

I think Crackberry hates you, they let me type HeII.
    03-29-13 01:52 PM
    I was called in by the GM of our company because he heard I got the Z10. He was still using an iPhone 4...

He asked me for quick demo and he asked me if I liked it. I explained why I liked it and told him its different as the whole OS is gesture based but once he got used to it he would love it. He asked specifically if it had whatsapp and I confirmed it did.

I then told him I know the employee of the store I bought it from. He asked how much and I told him. He takes out the cash and asks if I can buy him one.

Long story short I ran into some issues and ended up bricking the device and it wasn't booting. I reloaded the OS transferred all his info and gave him the phone the next day.

It seems he really likes it so far. The next day I showed him a few neat gestures such as hiding the keyboard the alarm and the word deletion and those put a huge smile on his face.

He then began to slowly unlock the screen and he looks at me and says with a smirk on his face " you didn't tell me about that."

He thanks me and I go back to my office.

One iPhone user converted

Posted via CB10
    trynacu2 likes this.
    03-29-13 02:20 PM
    It always feels good to find some things yourself; wait til he knows about Crackberry.com =p

He then began to slowly unlock the screen and he looks at me and says with a smirk on his face " you didn't tell me about that."

He thanks me and I go back to my office.

One iPhone user converted

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 06:33 PM
    Great job. I believe it's going to be a gradual thing but eventually people will learn that blackberry is back!

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 07:07 PM