Hello,

There is something bothering me with the OS on Z10

With the old OS I used to keep all my contacts saved as 'Desktop' which is my enterprise work account where it is synced there. I have no fear of losing my contacts if my phone gets damaged or lost. I can easily retrieve my contacts once I connect to my work server.

Now with Z10 things has changed.

1. Whenever I need to dial or search for a contact I have to unlock the balance by putting a password. So trying to get connected is slowed down by extra steps and clicks

2. I can't merge my personal contacts stored offline with my work contacts and vice versa

Is there a solution for this? My contacts stored as work isn't actually my work my work contacts they are my personal contacts and synced to my work server
    07-19-13 05:06 PM
    Wish I could offer a solution, but I don't have a Z10 with balance.
    07-19-13 05:29 PM
    The only solution that I have found is to recreate the contacts from scratch. You can choose Personal or Work contact when creating new. Depending on the number of contacts you have, this might not be the solution for you.

Posted via CB10
    07-19-13 05:33 PM
    The only solution that I have found is to recreate the contacts from scratch. You can choose Personal or Work contact when creating new. Depending on the number of contacts you have, this might not be the solution for you.

Posted via CB10
    It's time consuming but at the end I will reach to the same point:
    If I stored them as Personal they won't be synced to my work server and therefore there is a chance I will lose all my contacts if something happened to my phone.

And if I started doing my contacts from scratch as Work account, I would always have to unlock the Balance in order to retrieve a record in the contacts list!

I hate balance and wished if they kept the old way
    07-20-13 07:26 AM