can't get contacts to sync with 10.3.1
    10-23-14 11:00 PM
    are your contacts in an email? Like google or yahoo contacts?
    Or are they with Outlook?
    xxslxx likes this.
    10-24-14 10:30 AM
    Way too much information OP, please try and not overload the forums with all your details.
    xxslxx likes this.
    10-24-14 10:37 AM
    Way too much information OP, please try and not overload the forums with all your details.
    But how are we expected to prove that we are psychic otherwise?

Posted via CB, secret level Z30
    xxslxx likes this.
    10-24-14 10:41 AM
    Having the same issue: contact fields other than email and social media accounts are not synchronising from outlook to my blackberry passport running 10.3.1.1450

so, no bus tel / home tel / mobile / other numbers for any of my contacts.

Also, a number of contacts are missing entirely.

have tried a number of things including changing sync settings but hasn't had any effect.

Anybody have any recommendations / solutions?

Thanks!
    01-20-15 09:58 AM
    Is it me, but lots of people download the leak version of 10.3, then spend the next 2 weeks complaining of battery problems or this doesn't work or that doesn't seem to work the way they want it too.

People, have patience the official version will be out soon, then all your problems will be resolved. Then you can complain about what they should have fixed in the new update and didn't and why would they have done this and not that!!!

Posted via CB10
    01-20-15 12:54 PM
    I'm on the 2267 leak and noticed that some of my newly added contacts won't sync to my Outlook.com account. When I create a new contact on my Passport it just doesn't sync to Outlook.com. When I edit that contact, the exact same copy of it appears on my phone and only then gets synced with Outlook.com.

Obviously, I don't need duplicate contacts, so I delete the copy and magically that contact disappears from my Outlook.com account as well. And oddly enough, it doesn't depend on which one of two duplicated contacts I erase from the phone, the one on Outlook.com gets deleted either way.

So, I end up with a single contact on my phone, which is said to be synced with my e-mail account, but in reality it actually isn't.

I'm puzzled.

The only halfway solution to this issue is to create new contacts in the web version of Outlook.com. After that new contact syncs perfectly with my device.
    02-13-15 04:59 AM
    I'm on the 2267 leak and noticed that some of my newly added contacts won't sync to my Outlook.com account. When I create a new contact on my Passport it just doesn't sync to Outlook.com. When I edit that contact, the exact same copy of it appears on my phone and only then gets synced with Outlook.com.

Obviously, I don't need duplicate contacts, so I delete the copy and magically that contact disappears from my Outlook.com account as well. And oddly enough, it doesn't depend on which one of two duplicated contacts I erase from the phone, the one on Outlook.com gets deleted either way.

So, I end up with a single contact on my phone, which is said to be synced with my e-mail account, but in reality it actually isn't.

I'm puzzled.

The only halfway solution to this issue is to create new contacts in the web version of Outlook.com. After that new contact syncs perfectly with my device.
    I did a small test along your lines.
    Created "Test Test" and added a number, it synced to Hotmail as expected. Edited the contact to "test 002, test 002" and it changed the contact in Hotmail on the website. My point, Hotmail appears to be working as intended for me.

OHHHHHHHHHH

On my phone I now have 2 contacts listed as "Test 002, Test 002" but in the online Hotmail account it shows just the 1. Buggered........
    Rerunning the test. As soon as the contact is edited it is duplicated on the device not affecting the Hotmail account. So now I edited the original contact and added a Company name, it did NOT duplicate the contact again however the 2 contacts appear to be unique and not linked to the other. Edited the duplicate and changed the company name, it changed and saved as expected.

On Hotmail, it is the second contact that gets saved to the online contact list.

The phones appears to be very unforgiving when it comes to making changes to the accounts name information.
    Last edited by MobileMadness002; 02-13-15 at 07:08 AM.
    antikorr likes this.
    02-13-15 06:49 AM