I have first names mixed with last names, duplicates, house numbers matched to wrong person etc. I'm really upset with this since I've wrongly been messaging the wrong people etc. My whole list has messed up, and WhatsApp, is shambles with it, too.

Any ideas? Reloading contacts never solves this for long enough.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 04:39 AM
    No remedies, but this occured for me yesterday, i phoned 'Clare' to realise that it was 'Mark' and it still said 'Clare' and showed 'Clares' number, but once i opened the contact and checked the link i saw that 'Mark' was linked to 'Clare', this wasnt by my doing so i was shocked to find 'Mum' and 'Kirk' linked too, i double checked all 300 of my contacts and it was fine.

really hope it doesnt happen again, cause like you said, sending sms's to the wrong person could be alotttttttt of real life hassle caused by a mistake on your phone
    04-13-13 05:38 AM
    BlackBerry need to iron this out. I corrected mine by copying all contacts to SIM, then copy SIM to device, then delete all SIM contacts, then just copying Device to SIM (just to retain a backup). Seemed to re sync it all correctly... but for how long.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 10:28 AM
    Or did I just sound silly with all that back'n'forth overdoing it effort. Lol.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 10:29 AM
    I have issues with contacts as well. It seems to me like the culprit lies in the device communicating with the SIM card. I have noticed that when contacts get screwed up that it always shows first and last names both in the first name line. The SIM card does not seem to like to have first and last names seperate.
    04-13-13 11:04 AM