Hey folks I have a quick question. This is the third time this had happened to me. And not sure why?

Every time I do a back up and restore on to another device 20% of my contacts get restored which makes me extremely happy!!! But after about 1 hour or so the other 80% just mysteriously come on. Does this makes sence to anyone on why this happens. I'd understand once happening but 3 times??

Anyone else experience glitches like this?
    09-21-13 05:18 PM
    Hey folks I have a quick question. This is the third time this had happened to me. And not sure why?

Every time I do a back up and restore on to another device 20% of my contacts get restored which makes me extremely happy!!! But after about 1 hour or so the other 80% just mysteriously come on. Does this makes sence to anyone on why this happens. I'd understand once happening but 3 times??

Anyone else experience glitches like this?
    I'm not sure if I understand this thread.
    Why would you be happy with only 20% of your contacts being restored?
    Why would you be unhappy that the other 80% was subsequently restored?
    It takes time for the OS to fully restore contacts, especially if they are linked with many other services.
    I personally would be satisfied that 100% of my contacts restored properly.
    I just don't get it. Maybe it's just me.....
    09-21-13 05:26 PM
    Sorry I'm abit sarcastic at times. At only 20% of my contacts restoring steam was coming out of my ears!!!!
    MADBRADNYC likes this.
    09-21-13 06:10 PM
    Sorry I'm abit sarcastic at times. At only 20% of my contacts restoring steam was coming out of my ears!!!!
    Too funny!
    Gotta love it...
    Sorry, I guess it went totally over my head.

Take care my friend.
    09-21-13 06:42 PM