Contacts not syncing at all - Resolved: Close Thread
I have my primary Z10 syncing contacts and calendar with my gmail account. It is set up via exchange. Everything works perfectly.
On my secondary Z10 I have it set up exactly the same. Calendar is syncing fine but my Contacts are completely empty.
Why are none of my gmail contacts showing up on my phone?
Any idea what I can do to resolve this?
EDIT: I just realized it is not just my gmail contacts it is all my contacts. Meaning if I go to contacts and open up the bottom left menu, Activesync (gmail), Facebook, BBM, all show no contacts. What is going on my BBM contacts show up in BBM why don't they show in Contacts?
EDIT2: After rebooting a third time now all my contacts showed up. Yay. Weird though.Click on the link below for some great free Blackberry Themes
The Theme Zone
- By samo8906 in forum BlackBerry 7Replies: 3Last Post: 07-11-2012, 05:42 AM
- By StrikeIII in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 5Last Post: 02-23-2012, 10:08 PM
- By HoJo in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 4Last Post: 05-13-2010, 02:01 PM
- By DBCobalt in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 0Last Post: 10-22-2007, 11:00 AM
- By the1918 in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 6Last Post: 07-31-2007, 11:13 AM