Hi everyone,

i've been reading through the threads and seeing people are having issues with contacts not showing up in their telephone app.
    The issue i'm having is any contact that was created on the old blackberry's do not show up in the telephone app but if you go into
    the contact app, they are listed and front the contact app you can make a call.

But if i create a new contact from my z10 it will appear in the telephone app. Anyone have any info or ideas on how to get my
    existing contacts to be listed in the telephone app. Thanks
    Z10 version 10.0.1.273
    06-20-13 09:04 AM
    First off welcome to the forums. Second, I assume you're using a contact sync like Gmail or Outlook?
    06-20-13 06:27 PM
    Known issue at least until the 1880 load. Upgrade to 2354.

Posted via CB10
    06-20-13 06:40 PM
    First off welcome to the forums. Second, I assume you're using a contact sync like Gmail or Outlook?
    What Lendo said. You need to sync your contacts with whatever your contact app is, be it Gmail, Live, Outlook, etc.
    06-20-13 06:46 PM
    I have a bberry 9930, all of a sudden my phone contacts don't show up when I get incoming calls or texts (or when I go to text someone, just shows phone number, not name). I upgraded to the latest OS version when it was pushed to me, that's only thing that's changed. I went and retyped several contacts yesterday (deleted and added back in) and that seemed to fix problem until this morning, same thing happening. I've searched forums, but can't quite seem to figure out what the issue is or how to fix. Any help appreciated!
    06-27-13 09:22 AM