Before I start i just want to let you know that I am an experienced Blackberry user and I manage BES servers for multiple clients of ours.

Now let me post my question which may or may not have been posted in the past.

Whenever I search for a contact in the GAL meaning a contact that is not listed in my contact list but pulling from our Exchange server, the name and picture change to anyone other contact whose name begins with that letter. Example. I am calling David Jones who does not have a contact in my address book but is located on the remote search. I see him show up I place the call and now it says I'm calling David Johnson (who is a contact in my list) but the number is for David Jones the picture and name on the call list show David Johnson.

Anyone see this problem before? I am running 10.2.1.2273
    05-02-14 08:39 AM
    Don't know about pulling contacts from an Exchange Server (you don't have these contacts synced to the device?)... sounds like a different issue than what I have experienced.

But I and other did experience issue with some of the latest updates. For me a wipe and fresh setup of the device with no restoring of old data fixed the issue and totally different contacts getting "LINKED" together in the Contact App.
    05-02-14 08:54 AM