- CrackBerry User
02-09-2013, 12:18 PM #4
- 67 Posts
do you have gmail, or hotmail, or yahoo account? If not, just quickly set up a gmail account and then you can import your contact .CSV file into gmail. Then on your BB10 add the gmail account and allow it to sync the contacts. This is what I had to do last night because the other alternatives didn't work for me.
Alternative #2: is if you have your old device you can transfer the contacts between the two phones via Bluetooth. This didn't work properly for me because it would only transfer my very first contact alphabetically.
Alternative #3: is to use Blackberry LINK to transfer the data between the two phones, but this method has been the least successful across the board for everyone.
just go the gmail route for now, at least that will get you going
- By heyjohne in forum Mac UsersReplies: 2Last Post: 10-01-2012, 03:06 AM
- By cirian75 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 33Last Post: 08-10-2011, 10:03 AM
- By adam.bean in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 6Last Post: 12-06-2009, 05:11 PM
- By hchen in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-17-2009, 11:22 AM
- By OstrichSak in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 2Last Post: 02-13-2009, 11:48 PM