Hello all!

Goal of this thread: to track down the arrival of Z10 inventory/stock at local vendors! To add to this thread, simply contact your inside sources at the Bells, Rogers, Verizons, AT&Ts, etc of the world and confirm whether or not they have received the Z10 (black and/or white) in store.

I have just gotten off the phone with my insider at Air Source in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada and he has not received any stock yet. Anyone else?
    01-29-13 01:34 PM
    You are looking in the right country....
    01-29-13 02:54 PM
    I just chated with a verizon rep and asked her will BB Z10 be in stores tomorrow. She said yes!!!! When the stores open
    01-29-13 03:16 PM
    I called the Rogers store that I reserved the Z10 at this afternoon. The woman there said they don't have any stock, haven't received any info. about the Z10, and have no idea when they're going to start selling them. Nice! I went to The Mobile Shop at Zehr's and reserved mine there too. The Manager said Feb 4th for Rogers, and instead of number 403 in line with Rogers, I'm number 4. Fingers crossed.
    Novaone likes this.
    01-29-13 03:19 PM
    I have just returned from my nearest Rogers here in semi-rural SW Ontario. She said 2 weeks. I said no way. She then smiled and said they would call me as soon as they were in. I think RIM and the carriers have done an excellent smokescreen job this time around.....total confusion!!
    01-29-13 03:22 PM
    I spoke with two different verizon reps and they both said tomorrow morning in store.
    01-29-13 03:24 PM
    I spoke with two different verizon reps and they both said tomorrow morning in store.
    Looks like this is what's going to happen. First time in awhile a flagship wasn't broughht out on rogers first.
    01-29-13 03:43 PM
    This is what *I* was told........

Amy K.: I apologize, however; the pricing and availability date on the Verizon Network has not yet been announced. Please check back regularly on VerizonWireless.com for additional updates.

Not to burst your bubble.
    howarmat likes this.
    01-29-13 03:58 PM

Amy K.: I apologize, however; the pricing and availability date on the Verizon Network has not yet been announced. Please check back regularly on VerizonWireless.com for additional updates.

they told me the same, they said they wont have pricing details in their system until later tonight.

01-29-13 04:02 PM

They told me the same she said her supervisor said pricing wont hit their system until later tonight.
    01-29-13 04:05 PM
    The two at&t stores I deal with, had no idea if or when they would get any.
    01-29-13 04:08 PM
    I just called Rogers again (Sales, as opposed to actual store). At first he said it would be released tomorrow. Then he put me on hold to check, and came back and said they didn't know for sure. I then asked him about handing my current phone down to my son, and plan options, etc. He said once I have my new BB10 phone I can call him directly to set that up. He said I should have my BB10 phone by the end of the week, for sure. I asked again, "by the end of the week?" He said, for sure. I have a feeling they DO know, but aren't allowed to really reveal anything...just a hunch. I won't hold my breath, but I REALLY hope it's in the next couple of days!
    01-29-13 04:17 PM
    None of my people at Sprint knew anything... it's looking like a timed exclusive for Verizon in the US
    01-29-13 04:18 PM
    They do kind of owe Verizon for the Storm.
    01-29-13 04:39 PM
    The store here in Canada said that RIM will ship them directly within 2 days..Usually they get the shipment from warehouse but this one is diffrent..
    01-29-13 04:51 PM
    Both AT&T stores I called had no idea what I was talking about.

Me: Do you know when you guys will have the new Blackberry 10 device?

Rep: Huh? New Blackberry?

Me: Yes the new Blackberry that is being announced tomorrow.

Rep: (Silence) Hold on. (Hear another rep in the background: We don't know when we will have them) Sir, we don't know exactly when we will have that new Blackberry.

Me: Thank You.
    01-29-13 05:24 PM
    as of right now, both at&t and verizon will not be carrying them in jacksonville fl
    01-29-13 05:30 PM
    Just called Rogers and they told me to **** off and wait till tomorrow morning.
    01-29-13 05:31 PM
    The store here in Canada said that RIM will ship them directly within 2 days..Usually they get the shipment from warehouse but this one is diffrent..
    That might be a clue on how they are going to do it. Direct ship them with orders open tomorrow after the presentation. That would explain why no stores seem to have stock but some are saying tomorrow, maybe the stores will order it to be direct shipped.
    01-29-13 05:39 PM
    Contacted Telus in Edmonton, and the lady said she didn't know, but at least she did know that the launch was tomorrow!
    Told me to call back at maybe noon tomorrow.
    01-29-13 06:18 PM
    Verizon just told me to call back tomorrow and they might have a date. I find it pretty hard to believe that they can keep that many employees to keep the release date a secret that long. Anyway I sure hope they have them tomorrow.
    01-29-13 06:26 PM
    Rogers connect says no official release date yet for them. He would have told me, even if it was a secret. He'll let me know asap when they do know (and will be holding one for me).
    01-29-13 06:35 PM
    Tmobile told me.... Forget the 10. We are up to 9900 already.
    Jk
    01-29-13 10:52 PM
    The eagle has landed. THE EAGLE HAS LANDED.
    01-29-13 11:31 PM
    The eagle has landed. THE EAGLE HAS LANDED.
    What do you mean by that?
    01-29-13 11:33 PM
30 12