Hey Guys,
    Not that it bugs me too much but I was wondering whether someone know how to ensure that all my contacts while texting have their respective contact pictures on them.

The few that do, allow me to view that person's contact card without actually having to open the contacts app. The few that don't however offer me the option to app that person to my contact list, which I do, to no result.

It'd be awesome if someone knew how I could ensure all my text messaging contacts are connected to the contacts app so I can access contacts if needed, without having to access the app.

Ps: I can still text people who don't have a picture by their name, so it's not major issue.

Cheers!
    04-27-13 06:35 PM
    It is possible you have some duplicates that have not been linked or it is looking at the wrong link.

I was having the same issue and didn't figure it out until I saw that when I had appointments with others, my own picture wouldn't show up, so I started messing with the contacts until I got it the way I wanted it and created a contact for myself.

I would start by managing the SIM card, then the local, then the other accounts. Try to get rid of any duplicate contacts (even duplicate linked ones). I actually just removed all my contacts from SIM, but be careful if that is where most of yours are.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-13 07:07 PM